New Airport Scanner

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full body scanners at airports.
All we need to do is to develop a booth that you can step into that will not x-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have hidden on or in your body. The explosion will be contained within the sealed booth.
This would be a win win for everyone. There would be none of this mess about racial profiling and the device would eliminate long and expensive trials.
This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers! we now have a seat available on flight number......"

Flagdeck said:
All we need to do is to develop a booth that you can step into that will not x-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have hidden on or in your body. The explosion will be contained within the sealed booth.
This would be a win win for everyone. There would be none of this mess about racial profiling and the device would eliminate long and expensive trials.
This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers! we now have a seat available on flight number......"
'Clean up in booth number 3'

Personally, I think it is a good idea.
However, it depends on how it activates the explosive.
Can you say 'pacemaker'.

older_joiner said:
Flagdeck said:
'Clean up in booth number 3'

Personally, I think it is a good idea.
However, it depends on how it activates the explosive.
Can you say 'pacemaker'.

"Boss! Boss! We got one!"

Well I sent it to my MP and he even sent me a reply.

The reply "Thank you for the idea. I cannot see them doing this"

pity really :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Diamond Lil's 3
M Current Affairs 139
Jenny_Dabber Current Affairs 11