New Additions

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Tas-ape, Nov 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Never ever went to bed wif an ugly bird, but woke up with lots like these :twisted:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey that last one with the cute turned up nose and pointy ears, did she used to live in Pompey? If it is her she had big puffy nipples, all over her chest, didn't know where to start
    Ah memories :twisted:

3. I think the one you're talking about Father F is sadly no more.
    She attended a ships banyan and by the time the ships company had gone down on her she was well and truly finished

4. Hey, fourth one down (one that looks like Paul Kaye) i used on the gronk board! She's been around a bit, hasn't she?

5. I know her too. Me and my cooks mate spit roasted her a few years ago, she hasn't been seen since :p

6. Hey fellas they all need lovin!

7. The second one down is my sister!! Where the fcuk you get that pic!??
    Honest..she won some sort of competition and the prize was a glam photo shoot...gorgeous eh??

8. You all need Severe Therapy!Report to the Sickbay at the double!!!

9. I thought the fourth one down was Jan Leeming??? no I don't watch the program! her picture was in the paper, howling :roll:
    RoofRat

10. Number two would have been useful in crossmaglen for looking around corners without being seen. Fcuking hell talk about goal keepers eyes. One eye looking at you and one eye looking for you!! Number three and five look like they can eat an apple through a tennis racket and number four, well i dont really know what to say. Would you kick her out of bed if she farted?? Oh yes you would!!

11. Only women who do ridiculous things to themselves (nasty muscles, too much fat squeezed into a leopardskin leotard) deserve the piss ripped out of them, the other ladies are ok and probably lovely! Mean things! :roll: