Networking ID Fraud

wet_blobby

War Hero
Funny you should mention them, I was only chatting to old "chewy" the other night, He's still fairly hard to understand even after all these years and the old hairs thinning a bit apparently. He was moaning than Hans still considered himself to be a bit of a stacks rating, the old rogue.

Aye, Norway was a doddle in my AT-AT (I googled it), although cleaning the squashed Norge Home Guardsmen off of the Foot treads was always a good way to put you off your scran.

NZ_Bootneck said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Victor, you are the 100th member of the RR house to be evicted...................
Note to self be on standby for new members who:
Can't work out the quote function.
Ask for name and number, Troop numbers, dates of Training at Oakhampton and ask inane questions along the lines of "Who was the Marine who fell into the duckpond at HMS Vernon whilst escaping the custody of the Fleet Master of Arms?"
Don't give any information about themselves when requested to.
Etc,etc,etc. :roll:
Just out of interst, who was that? He borrowed a pair of my shoes and I never saw them again :evil:

Jenny_Dabber said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Victor, you are the 100th member of the RR house to be evicted...................
Ask for name and number, Troop numbers, dates of Training at Oakhampton and ask inane questions along the lines of "Who was the Marine who fell into the duckpond at HMS Vernon whilst escaping the custody of the Fleet Master of Arms?"
Just out of interst, who was that? He borrowed a pair of my shoes and I never saw them again :evil:
Might have been me actually as i like a pair of heels to go with my favourite Laura Ashley :roll:

ex_rubberdagger said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Might have been me actually as i like a pair of heels to go with my favourite Laura Ashley :roll:
They were Jimmy Choos! Bet you stretched them huh :evil:

Jenny_Dabber said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Yeah. Christ how did you afford those?? Were you frequenting Union Strasse in the early hours plying your trade?? :D :D

ex_rubberdagger said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Yeah. Christ how did you afford those?? Were you frequenting Union Strasse in the early hours plying your trade?? :D :D
I was very kind to a CO during my career........................... :wink:

Jenny_Dabber said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
I was very kind to a CO during my career........................... :wink:
Well blow me!! 8O :wink: