Networking ID Fraud

wet_blobby said:
Funny, a few of those web links are down, Viccy fighting a rearguard action? :wink:

Everytime he gets outted, the newest site he uses goes offline.

Uhoh, hear that?

I think it is Vic's mum bellowing to make her tea and toast, then give her sore calfs a rub!

dileas

tess

Victor_G said:
Now, weirdly, why has the photographs as posted by someone called “Booty†been fraudulently altered?

As for the great debate on RM service numbers and squad reunions. I would respectfully suggest that those amongst you who are genuinely ex-Corps subscribe to the Globe & Laurel and look for your own Induction Squad Reunions as they are listed as such. Oh yes, service numbers. They all start with a prefix of RM, however they do not all end with a supplement. Again, if in doubt, check with Whale Island. However, if you are Corps you will know this. :wink:
Yes, this someone called "booty". Funny how he asks the same type of info as you do....

http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php/topic,78063.msg734237.html#msg734237

Because I can access all coin numbers issued to date. I feel the only thing that reeks is your own hypocrisy.

The old what is your whatever number line....my how that sounds familiar..

Then there is this similarity...

Victor_G said:
I have only ever served as a the Royal Marine. From 1957 as a boy entrant, then on to 1983.
http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php/topic,78063.msg733964.html#msg733964

Yep, I have worn Battledress. CA and UK. ;)

I joined as a "Boy Entrant" in 1970.

The sad thing is, you may have literally entered those boys, you pederast, that you called your little marines showing them your sneaky beaky.

And before I forget, one of that pieces of shite you were hocking, before you shut down your site when we outted you, Walting Matilda. Is this what you gave your Ex-Corp friend after you shook his hand?

http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php/topic,78063.msg734065.html#msg734065

Go away degenerate.

dileas

tess

Jenny_Dabber said:
OK, you lost me at hello............................. 8O

Now, with JPA running, wouldn't an RM numb begin with 3?

Sorry Jenny,

I hope my posts were not the cause...

I threw out too much info on Walting Vic, sorry about that.

dileas

tess

I'm confused....and I think I'll stay that way...why don't the Walts want to do a real job...like a scribes? Eh? We worked as hard, shining the seat of those 5's, getting callouses on our fingers writing line after line of SSP, LOA and leave info into UR's.

What about Duty Writer? Eh? Standing at the ferking pole for 15 minutes stuffing the Ensign in a huge ferkin' cone (which by the way, no c*nt would fill with Ice Cream!)

I'm hurt, I am.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Captain Robin Blair-Crawford

Captain R. Blair-Crawford <[email protected]>
Kilwinning, Ayrshire United Kingdom -

Kilwinning lodge zero member I bet, member of the bowling club?. I know a couple of folk from there, must ask a few questions next time I bump into them.

the_48th_regulator said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

Sorry Jenny,

I hope my posts were not the cause...

I threw out too much info on Walting Vic, sorry about that.

dileas

tess
You're ok, it's victor/norman/idiotwhocantgetalifeandhastofakeonebywaltinglikeaknobhead I'm on about :wink:

Victor_G; Once again, you have not come to grips with the PERSEC rules for this forum, please revert to Diamond Lil's Rules before posting, before even thinking about making another post.

You have crossed the line with naming a member's real name..........do you not think it's about time to give the walting BS a rest? Because we do!
:wink:

wet_blobby

War Hero
Jenny_Dabber said:

Jenny, Without giving the game away to much let me try and explain.

Before JPA all RM numbers began with a two letter prefix and ended with a letter they also ran in order. So NZB knows my number and can also tell it was issued after his own (hence the sprog remark), Harrybosch probably has a number that predates NZB's. I can tell I joined before XRB because my number isn't as "high" a number as his....make sense?

The two letter prefix infront of the numbers is a hang up of when the RM were issued numbers starting with a two letter pre-fix relating to different "naval" divisions. I believe there was X (sorry viccy, not making it that easy for you) amount of pre-fixes used. The "PO" prefix I believe was issued to all RM's when all records and pay was centralised in POrtsmouth.

Hope this makes sense mate.

wet_blobby said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

Before JPA all RM numbers began with a two letter prefix and ended with a letter they also ran in order. So NZB knows my number and can also tell it was issued after his own (hence the sprog remark), Harrybosch probably has a number that predates NZB's. I can tell I joined before XRB because my number isn't as "high" a number as his....make sense?

The two letter prefix infront of the numbers is a hang up of when the RM were issued numbers starting with a two letter pre-fix relating to different "naval" divisions. I believe there was X (sorry viccy, not making it that easy for you) amount of pre-fixes used. The "PO" prefix I believe was issued to all RM's when all records and pay was centralised in POrtsmouth.

Perfect sense, I was only use to the W and the D prefix's, cheers for clearing that up shippers :wink:

wet_blobby said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

Just to confuse you further mine is a P9 number instead of a PO number

Jenny_Dabber said:
Victor, you are the 100th member of the RR house to be evicted...................
Note to self be on standby for new members who:
Can't work out the quote function.
Ask for name and number, Troop numbers, dates of Training at Oakhampton and ask inane questions along the lines of "Who was the Marine who fell into the duckpond at HMS Vernon whilst escaping the custody of the Fleet Master of Arms?"
Don't give any information about themselves when requested to.
Etc,etc,etc. :roll:

wet_blobby

War Hero
Jenny_Dabber:
Victor, you are the 100th member of the RR house to be evicted...................
Note to self be on standby for new members who:
Can't work out the quote function.
Ask for name and number, Troop numbers, dates of Training at Oakhampton and ask inane questions along the lines of "Who was the Marine who fell into the duckpond at HMS Vernon whilst escaping the custody of the Fleet Master of Arms?"
Don't give any information about themselves when requested to.
Etc,etc,etc. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, me to......oops... :oops: :lol: