Networking ID Fraud

Unfortunately neither picture is I, Victor. In addition I have now checked out a few things with Whale Island. Firstly, the person Tescione tried to discredit initially in our forum, Canadian Ex Pats in the UK, was indeed Gazetted in the Globe and Laurel and there is no dispute possible on that whatsoever, for it is on record. He is without doubt Ex RM. Also, he is listed on the headquarters roll for Canada as I have checked that also. Any RMA may do so if they wish but the result will be the same.

Now, weirdly, why has the photographs as posted by someone called “Booty†been fraudulently altered? And by whom? And for what dubious intent was this done? For I have looked at the originals as posted in Tesciones forum and they differ greatly from those that appear in it. Interesting that the UK Government endorsement has been removed from some, is it not? Why was that done I do wonder. 8O

As for the great debate on RM service numbers and squad reunions. I would respectfully suggest that those amongst you who are genuinely ex-Corps subscribe to the Globe & Laurel and look for your own Induction Squad Reunions as they are listed as such. Oh yes, service numbers. They all start with a prefix of RM, however they do not all end with a supplement. Again, if in doubt, check with Whale Island. However, if you are Corps you will know this. :wink:

I will post again when I return from what was once called…Yugoslavia. I am off on a personal fact finding mission. :D

I will post the real Victor B Gruber photographs when I return. These will replace all the fraudulent photographs claimed to be me as posted by some in this forum. :)

Vic.

Oh yes, watch for my new book “Serving on the Good Ship Googleâ€. If you miss the first edition don’t worry, for it will be available at my Daughters Literary website.

At this website you can also purchase the second IT publication of;- “The rise and fall of Panzer Johann, the 48th Regulatorâ€

PS. Thank's for all the $ earned John. :D

wet_blobby

War Hero
Oh yes, service numbers. They all start with a prefix of RM, however they do not all end with a supplement. Again, if in doubt, check with Whale Island. However, if you are Corps you will know this. Wink

Quote viccy...

Best go do some more digging viccy, your nearly on the right track fella.

Your daughter ..Kim??? her " Literary website." ? Does she do well thumbed copies of the Port Said Bible, ye know ,collectors versions :wink:

wet_blobby said:
Oh yes, service numbers. They all start with a prefix of RM, however they do not all end with a supplement. Again, if in doubt, check with Whale Island. However, if you are Corps you will know this. Wink

Quote viccy...

Am I? Then pray tell who RM21356 was? Or, RM9487?

Want me to enlighten you?.

Vic.

4to8 said:
Your daughter ..Kim??? her " Literary website." ? Does she do well thumbed copies of the Port Said Bible, ye know ,collectors versions :wink:
You can be a side-boy for a while. No offence but other things are more important. :)

Victor_G said:
wet_blobby said:

Quote viccy...

Am I? Then pray tell who RM21356 was? Or, RM9487?

Want me to enlighten you?.

Vic.

Are you serving on the goog ship Google Wet_Blobby? :lol:

Victor_G said:

Now, weirdly, why has the photographs as posted by someone called “Booty†been fraudulently altered? And by whom? And for what dubious intent was this done? For I have looked at the originals as posted in Tesciones forum and they differ greatly from those that appear in it. Interesting that the UK Government endorsement has been removed from some, is it not? Why was that done I do wonder. 8O
That would have been me, I altered the photo by deleting what I thought would detract from this thread 8O , namely the fact that it resembled a wild west wanted poster declaring that the person was a paedophile, thinking on it that pretty much does describe you Viccy what with your peculiar 'interest' in Cadets.

[quote="Victor_G']As for the great debate on RM service numbers and squad reunions. I would respectfully suggest that those amongst you who are genuinely ex-Corps subscribe to the Globe & Laurel and look for your own Induction Squad Reunions as they are listed as such. Oh yes, service numbers. They all start with a prefix of RM, however they do not all end with a supplement. Again, if in doubt, check with Whale Island. However, if you are Corps you will know this. :wink: [/quote] Big clue numbnuts, service numbers for RM ORs don't start with an RM prefix any more and haven't for about 30 years!! Better start checking your old Globe and Busters, for the changeover date.

NZ_Bootneck said:
Victor_G said:

That would have been me, I altered the photo by deleting what I thought would detract from this thread 8O , namely the fact that it resembled a wild west wanted poster declaring that the person was a paedophile, thinking on it that pretty much does describe you Viccy what with your peculiar 'interest' in Cadets.

[quote="Victor_G']As for the great debate on RM service numbers and squad reunions. I would respectfully suggest that those amongst you who are genuinely ex-Corps subscribe to the Globe & Laurel and look for your own Induction Squad Reunions as they are listed as such. Oh yes, service numbers. They all start with a prefix of RM, however they do not all end with a supplement. Again, if in doubt, check with Whale Island. However, if you are Corps you will know this. :wink:
Big clue numbnuts, service numbers for RM ORs don't start with an RM prefix any more and haven't for about 30 years!! Better start checking your old Globe and Busters, for the changeover date.[/quote]

My my, but how the bullshitters howl. :lol:

The prefixes are still there, as are the suplements!

Want to enlighten us all when or where they may, or may not be, be used? 8)

Serving on the goog ship google are we? :)

NZ_Bootneck. What you have said means that you are the Idiot who came into our forum and posted as the Real Shlomo, aka... Wife of Captain Chaos, does it not?

Well, I for one dont beleive you. I beleive you are covering up for your gay lover Tescione. The one who in reality doctored those pics.

Vic.

Victor_G said:

Well that's very strange as my number and all those for years before my 1979 enlistment and all those after until now have the abreviation for one of the old Royal Navy divisions.
There you go I've narrowed it down even more for you walter.

NZ_Bootneck said:
Victor_G said:

Well that's very strange as my number and all those for years before my 1979 enlistment and all those after until now have the abreviation for one of the old Royal Navy divisions.
There you go I've narrowed it down even more for you walter.
Sure, sure it is. The only sea you have plied is the Marshalsea,isnt it?

Anyway, enough. I will return later after my vacation and hopefuly you will do everyone a favour and be gone by then!

Vic.

Oh Victor Vic..vic vic...

I must start off by telling you that hospitals use a strong disinfectant to clean their walls and windows. The more you continue to lick them, when you are all locked up on your monthly visits, the more your pea brain gets fried.

The original person that was discredited on that electronic NAMBLA website you refer to, Canadian-pats or whatever the phuck you call it, is whom? Would it be this character that you so embrace?

John Melvin Hill AKA Big Bad John

You see, with the help of the gang over here, and over at ARRSE, he was ousted as a phucking Cnut Walt. In fact CTV did a newscast about it;

W-5 Risky business, internet Fraudsters

So after that was all said and done, you actually checked him out and he is real? Yep, I am sure.....

So let us move along to Walting Victoria's other shenanigans. You come to www.army.ca, and present this bilge....

Where you posted all sorts of pictures of your pederast self awarding the children for not telling mummy what Victor did to them.

Amongst them this picture you correctly claimed as altered, which was from your "Falklands" id. Didn't know they did special ones for each war...

Funny, at that time you passed yourself off as Rob, claiming you were on the site before. And on top of that, the thread on the Canadian site had many members find your walty sites such as;

www.Military-CA.ca
www.7SquadronMarine.com
http://www.airborne-marines-jtf2.org
http://airborne-marines.ca/

And a few of your walty YouTube shite, but we will get to that shortly....

So, let us see what happens when the above links get googled.

Low and behold lookey what we find....

Captain Robin Blair-Crawford

Captain R. Blair-Crawford <[email protected]>
Kilwinning, Ayrshire United Kingdom -

Name: Cadet Sergeant Paul Anderson.
E-mail address: [email protected]
Unit: 7 Squadron MTG
Homepage URL: http://www.7squadronmarine.com
Comments: Hi everyone great site, do you want to visit ours?
Then look into 7 Squadron in the old U.K at www.7squadronmarine.com. Sign our guestbook and leave a message for the Cadet Section.
Wednesday, August 25th 2004 - 03:26:12 AM

http://landscaper.net/guests0304.htm

Date: Sept. 9 2004
Name: Capt. R.Blair-Crawford RM
Email: www.7squadronmarine.com
I served with the 1st service battalion USMC from 1967 to 1968 ,you guys hit the spot regularly, for that my everlasting thanks. My grandfather served with the Royal Horse Artillery during WWI,and my great uncle Lord Mauchline was with the Royal Artillery in Italy during WW2.He was killed in action in 1944.My best regards to all of you,I have great respect for the Artillery.

Contact - Airborne : Marines : CA -- "Hit Fast - Hit Hard"Contact,Airborne,Marines,JTF2,Commando,911,Dedication,Rememberance,Video,Tactical, Audio.
7squadronmarine.com/ -

The best, is what I found on www.Military.com;

http://unitpages.military.com/unitpages/unit.do?id=730942

(Folks, you have to log in, but lemme help)

Paul Anderson

Marine Corps , Active Duty
E-1, Private
Resides in Armed Forces Americas (Non CONUS)

All of a sudden, and American Marine, is this not the same big eared character getting the handshake of our resident Captain? Why it is! Also, does he not look like the bean pole of a fella doing gate duty.

The other funny thing, is that the Good Cappy was listed as a member from this group, with the following picture;

Funny enough, the last time you were ousted, the good old Cappy suddenly has disappeared from Young Anderson's 7squadronmarine website on military.com....

So you see Victor, old lassie, there is a lot on you out on the open world of the net. My second bit of advice (Remember the last one about when you lick the walls and windows) is that there is a magical thing called and I.P. It is how real websites track degenerates like you. It is how we know you are either in Manchester, or Kilwinning, Ayrshire (Hey wait a minute, did Cappy Blair Crawford not claim he was also from there??).

So, let us end this game. Take your chemical castration meds, like a good little Sodomite, and stop annoying the people who have served, here, in Canada, or anywhere else your small brain can think of when it is not all cloudy.

dileas

tess

wet_blobby

War Hero
Funny, a few of those web links are down, Viccy fighting a rearguard action? :wink:

Those ill fitting lovats? Viccy, whats going on sweatpea? For someone who likes a bit of "bling" (what walt doesn't) how could you invest in a medal rack, airborne badges etc but forget to buy the little "RM"s that go in your epaulettes, let alone your Captains stars (pips, darling, pips). The Poppy, well done for wearing one but, sweetness, Royal Marines don't wear it there. I feel so disappointed, viccy love, if your going to impersonate a Royal Marine then please for fcuksake pay attention to detail you'll be giving us a bad name next.