Networking ID Fraud

Discussion in 'RR Greatest Threads' started by Victor_G, Jan 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AND!!!
  2. Hmmm, from a Walting Fraud such as yourself Victor, thats a bit rich isn't it?

Note the link opens to a username/password page. So "Nothing to see here... move along please."
  3. Still awaiting your proof of RM service you old bullshitter you. How about a nice pic of yourself in the G&B. I have some dating back to 1961.Others are available from WI.

Is Tess still filling your gap?

4. And there he was all oiled up and no where to go.
  5. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  6. Yeah,yeah. Whatever, now go away!

Any real ex RN,RNVR,RNR,RM,RMFVR,RMR in here?
  7. What like you pretending to be some roughy toughy leader of I mean Cadets, at Garlochhead?
    Do us all a favour and go away before you get shown up...again.
  8. Are you still here? Well as they say in the Corps ... F*ck off!
  9. Blib,fuc*ing blib. Now Fuc* off!
  10. Throbber!!! :roll: :roll:
  11. Hey, ask Tess to give you one straight *********** as a 69 nr. Then contact me after.
  12. There is no doubt that Tess will be giving him a throbber. An No 1 shell dressing best be on hand.
  13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

No None.... :roll: what the fcuk is that one anyway?
  14. Victor learn to use the quote function properly your posts are making my eyes bleed.
    1) Click on the quote box in the post you wish to quote.
    2)Then don't type within the [/quote="....."]......[/quote] devices.
    3) click on the submit button or if you're not sure you've got it right the Preview and the page will refresh with what your post will look like once posted. If it looks like you want it too then submit.

4) Don't bother as I won't be engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed man such as you.
  15. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

ID fraud :rofl: . Clever title when faced with many members on here and other sites, think that it implies to yourself. I read the Johnny the reggie thread you posted and any true member of an armed force really does'nt have to prove that they have served. If called out, they would just post there official number, when they joined and name drop a few folk they served with. Even members of the commonwealth nations can do the same.
  16. Royal Marines Fleet Volunteer Reserve(??)methinks precursor of the Royal Fleet Auxillary.
  17. Nice one, you only have to wish so.Unfortunately, there are those in here who are.
  18. Alright, alright I admit it I was in the Girl Guides and I'm Spartacus!!
  19. Are you still ******* hanging on? Ok, what was your name , date and troop number for CCTRM?