Nekkid in car wash!

dondon said:
Mmmmmmmm , bh in the car wash , double Mmmmmmmm .
I'd prefer it was you Dondon! :biggrin: I'm sure you'd look very nice: you whizzing round one yeti (what I used to call the spinning car wash brushes as a wee boy - used to hide in the car! :oops: ) and BH on the other. Think of the friction when both your soapy bodies collided.... Then again, perhaps NOT! :pukel:

thingy said:
dondon said:
Mmmmmmmm , bh in the car wash , double Mmmmmmmm .
I'd prefer it was you Dondon! :biggrin: I'm sure you'd look very nice: you whizzing round one yeti (what I used to call the spinning car wash brushes as a wee boy - used to hide in the car! :oops: ) and BH on the other. Think of the friction when both your soapy bodies collided.... Then again, perhaps NOT! :pukel:

Both our soapy bodies collide , mmmmmm , could handle that .

Now, now BH, with such good looks how can you complain that the lads are drooling over their fantasies about doing soapy things with you. I mean, they could have consigned you to the obscurity and pittiless ignomy of the gronk board! :biggrin:

Now lads, form an orderly line, make sure your shirts are neatly tucked into your underpants, and wait your turn! Entry fee to to the Lamri Needs a Nice Big House When He Retires Fund (Reg'd charity number: jx/d1567849). ;)

PS: BH, whose Rank were you thinking of pulling first? I think Dondon deserves to be the first to have his "rank" pulled......... :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Blue Jokes 1
the.rea Blue Jokes 1
S Miscellaneous 1