Negativity

Waspie

War Hero
I think a few of you will to 'who' I am referring. Our dear 'Rose' bless her.

Got me to thinking.

Over the years we've had some shit, I'm talking about in the mob.

However, whenever you get a few matelot's together. ~Do they whinge and whine - not often. Usually it's about piss-ups in this pub or that, runs ashore across the globe. Who's had a shag here or there. Number of doses caught and where!!

Rarely do negative things like 'defence watches' exercises, wearing gassies for hours on end get a mention.

The girl just hasn't a clue what she's missing. I just hope I never have to travel in the same railway carriage as her!!

Alfacharlie

War Hero
I think a few of you will to 'who' I am referring. Our dear 'Rose' bless her.

Got me to thinking.

Over the years we've had some shit, I'm talking about in the mob.

However, whenever you get a few matelot's together. ~Do they whinge and whine - not often. Usually it's about piss-ups in this pub or that, runs ashore across the globe. Who's had a shag here or there. Number of doses caught and where!!

Rarely do negative things like 'defence watches' exercises, wearing gassies for hours on end get a mention.

The girl just hasn't a clue what she's missing. I just hope I never have to travel in the same railway carriage as her!!
Same same. I’m still slightly dubious it’s a bite though.
If not, I hope she figures her life out, but not to the expense of pusser.

Bit late now but perhaps I should have been more wary of persons here with a good knowledge of the law, a sensitive chip on each shoulder and a far better knowledge of compensation avenues for perceived slights than the average RR poster - So, on bended knee, I'll offer up a sincere and humble public apology here and now -.

Sorry 'bout that, @huwshpis and @OC Stupid

:WINK:

OC Stupid

Bit late now but perhaps I should have been more wary of persons here with a good knowledge of the law, a sensitive chip on each shoulder and a far better knowledge of compensation avenues for perceived slights than the average RR poster - So, on bended knee, I'll offer up a sincere and humble public apology here and now -.

Sorry 'bout that, @huwshpis and @OC Stupid

:WINK:
You're far too modest, I'm sure you've been at the receiving end of a disgruntled rum ration fuelled case many times in the past :p

D

Deleted 88339

Anyway you wont have to deal with me anymore because i have requested my account be deleted.
No one really knows me or understands me.
I dont really belong this world.
Bye
Rose

D

Deleted 88339

Anyway you wont have to deal with me anymore because i have requested my account be deleted.
Bye and sorry too
Rose

Chris P

Lantern Swinger
Bye
Rose
Rose, kick the fcuking social meedja into touch, get with the real world girl and have something real to live for:eek:

Waspie

War Hero
Rose, kick the fcuking social meedja into touch, get with the real world girl and have something real to live for:eek:
Yeah like me.
Got one dog with terminal cancer. Another that costs me big bucks a year just for drugs. I'm in the process of selling my house - can't find one yet to move into. I live next door to the neighbour from hell. Still working at 68 and I'm a PTSD suffer and she thinks she's got it bad!!!
But hey - that's life! Smile and get on with it. :cool:

slim

War Hero
Yeah like me.
Got one dog with terminal cancer. Another that costs me big bucks a year just for drugs. I'm in the process of selling my house - can't find one yet to move into. I live next door to the neighbour from hell. Still working at 68 and I'm a PTSD suffer and she thinks she's got it bad!!!
But hey - that's life! Smile and get on with it. :cool:
Shut the feck up you are privileged and always have been cos you are like me a Honky

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
This was the line that attracted my attention......

- I am single and virgin. It is so embrassing. I never had a boyfriend

However, being a good boy (now) I'll let you lot play.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
From very early on I thought that this was @witsend it was the I'm still a virgin line that convinced me. ;) ;)
Yep, still have in the back of my mind it being a bite. Why does rose only post in the evening/nighttime?? She’s obviously got time on her hands, so you’d expect a post in the daytime every now and again.
That settles it, I’m defo calling ‘bite’!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rose has now deleted the account, I wonder if she'll re-surface under another name i.e. H2SO4/Unclejago/EmmaB/EmilyB/Ratsroden (yes,they are all the same person) plus the other 5 names he's registered with but not used yet!

Latest Threads