Need some advice please.

Hello everyone, Just wondering what I should do now, I passed my RT test in June and have been waiting patiently for the next step in the process. But curiosity is getting the better of me , so when will I hear anything back from the RN?

Hello everyone, Just wondering what I should do now, I passed my RT test in June and have been waiting patiently for the next step in the process. But curiosity is getting the better of me , so when will I hear anything back from the RN?
Which job have you applied for, tegr?

I applied for CT and passed my RT in March 2011 and just got my date for my medical (21st of this month) so you might still have a wee wait for the next stage. I got my letter with my medical form on the 10th of last month but was away so I didn't get it as quick as I should have. Did my eye test nice and quick and apparently have very good eyes (happy days!) then got the medical set up straight after that. As long as I get through that ok, which I think I will, its another wait for the PJFT. Good luck with the wait tegr

Last edited: