Need Help with badges on 4s

nickelstack

Midshipman
Not an MA.

if all you internet-forum-warrior-genius-matlows out there havent figured it out then you prove the point of why i asked the question in the first place.

ta-ta "gents"

respect is due to ya ;)

scouse

War Hero
nickelstack said:
Not an MA.

if all you internet-forum-warrior-genius-matlows out there havent figured it out then you prove the point of why i asked the question in the first place.

ta-ta "gents"

respect is due to ya ;)
oh to be a MATELOT :wink: :wink:

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
nickelstack said:
Hey All,

Im new here and wasnt sure if this was the right section to post in but here goes...

Im in a bit of a pickle and need some help with badges.

I recently picked up acting PO's and therefore need to sort out badges on no 4's - i dont wear no 4's at work and normally im deployed to land ops so usuallt in cs95 - anyways im due at SRCC in a few weeks clearly i'll need 4s there. Where i work im the only RN and surrounded by army medics and have no point of reference as to how the badges are postioned on the shirt. I need to know exactly where to put the branch badge, and anchors.

nickelstack said:
Anyways last time i wore 4's was 6 years ago, aint wore em since and guys its just a case that i dont fookin remember which arm had which. (my profession doesnt have a branch badge anymore so i couldnt even use that as a clue lol)

WTF do you need to know where to put a branch badge if you don't have them anymore?

tommo

War Hero
scouse said:
nickelstack said:
Not an MA.

ta-ta "gents"

respect is due to ya ;)
oh to be a MATELOT :wink: :wink:

If not an MA then a Nurse.

Which still has a branch badge

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/server/show/conMediaFile.6483

I wish I was an IFWG matlow.

I was an Matelot lol

ElQuesoGrande

Lantern Swinger
Is he a Medical Technician? (Or Sickbay tiff as someone else mentioned earlier on in the thread?)

Do they even exist anymore? Don't think I've seen one in 10 years......... And I've never seen a med tech officer with Salmon Pink stripes in between his Gold ones. Fcuk knows why we had to learn that at Raleigh........