need advise

need abit of help here people i have passed everything apart from scotland but i have a hernia so have to wait for six months. I first joined up doing weapon engineering then changed to aircraft because i thought it will be easier to get a job at the end. Any one who has either been one of those two or anything give me a hand please?
Cheers

need abit of help here people i have passed everything apart from scotland but i have a hernia so have to wait for six months. I first joined up doing weapon engineering then changed to aircraft because i thought it will be easier to get a job at the end. Any one who has either been one of those two or anything give me a hand please?
Cheers
Is there any particular fish you're trying to land?

=======================

=======================

...a hand??

(Aside - Methinks OP is more in need of one of these gizzits: )

Sorry PoolieBoyo - But 'tis late...

I suggest that you re-read your Post in the morning.

If it still makes sense to you then you might try rephrasing it for those of us here who are struggling.

=======================

=======================

...a hand??

(Aside - Methinks OP is more in need of one of these gizzits: )

Sorry PoolieBoyo - But 'tis late...

I suggest that you re-read your Post in the morning.

If it still makes sense to you then you might try rephrasing it for those of us here who are struggling.
What the hell were you searching for when you found this little gem?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Cheers
Quite. I'd imagine passing Scotland would indeed make the eyes water and explain the hernia, as alluded above.

A bit of AFCO-orientated careers advice: Try not to eat a country before applying to join the RN and let that be a lesson to others.

With regard giving a hand: You could always ask someone to squeeze your head whilst you bite on something, I s'pose.

Passing Scotland is peace of Piss
M6 North to Glasgow
M8 around Glasgow
Head for Perth (Scottish one)
Still going North
Head for John O Grote’s
Keep going North
When you get wet and it tastes like salt water you have passed Scotland

But maybe you are talking about The Scotland Basic Disclosure (Security Check)
But as you question is crap who cares?:blob6::blob6::twisted::twisted: