Need advice

Jade coats

Right I have an issue I have a extremely fast matablism and struggle to put on a lot of weight. I’m currently sitting at 45 kg and my waist. Size is 71 iches Would I pass the medical at that ?

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
If she is 45 kg and If her waist is 71 inches, then she must be about 18 inches tall! For the youngsters, that's a 6 foot waist! 'Kin 'Ell - that's Sumo Sized!!

Mixing Metric and Imperial never ends well - look at the T boats!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Why worry, if you have a high metabolism you'll lose any weight gain straight away. I can't put on weight either, I've been about 67kg for the last 30 + years.

I'm guessing your female so 7 stone just means your slim.

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Can I suggest changing your username and photo to a less personal one.
Personal security and that sort of thing.
One of the Mods may know how to do that

Anchor Faced

Lantern Swinger
Any suggestions how to increase my weight cause eating is doing nothing would weight lifting do anything ?
If it really proves a consistent issue, see a GP. Do NOT go scolling the interwebs, it is a surprisingly nuanced area (speaking as some toolbag who has spent 14 years in the food industry), with too many armchair experts (probably myself included).

At BRNC we all ate 3 hot meals a day full of carbs, and a pack of biccies from NAAFI and whilst most of us lost weight, a couple gained, metabolism is weird and variable. Have fun!

mattb

Midshipman
Any suggestions how to increase my weight cause eating is doing nothing would weight lifting do anything ?
Probably, and isn't a bad thing to do either way.

However if you're 70-odd inches around the middle and 45 kilos, then I can only assume that you're lying down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Need Advice: Reserves to Regulars Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
O In need of advice. Probably wrong section of fourm Joining the Royal Navy 12
F Need advice !!!! Miscellaneous 11
F Need advice !!!!! Current Affairs 15
A Last year in school need advice about joining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
A Pregnant - need advice Nearest & Dearest 5
L Need advice please Joining the Royal Navy 44
D Need Medical advice ASAP! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
Wee-lad Need advice WE(SM) or ME(SM) Submariners 31
norbastard90s PMU'd. Need cover letter advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
P Been offered ETWE Boats... Need advice! Submariners 22
southernbhoy96 Asthma chances need advice Health & Fitness 10
B Need a little help and actual advice please! UPO 1
M Considering joining the navy but need advice. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
C need advice quickly! The Corps 7
C At medical stage of recruitment process, need advice! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
J Need some advice please guys Health & Fitness 16
C Need some advice asap Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
G New and need some advice Nearest & Dearest 10
T Need advice re: RMR joining in 1-2 years. RMR 1
D Need help and advice with job choices Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
A Newbie in need of friendly advice/mocking! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
T Need some advice please. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
C Failed my Medical - Need some advice Health & Fitness 18
M Need relationship advice Diamond Lil's 37
F Need some AET terminology advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
L Need some medical advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
V In need of advice (Failed RT) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
R I need some good advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
M In need of advice from a AFCO The Corps 26
1ManRiot Thinking about having another go... need some advice RMR 18
cmontheroyals need some advice The Corps 16
D RMR - Need advice RMR 6
S a newbie in need of some serious advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
MoD_RSS The UK stands by Lebanon and its people in time of need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Do you need to leave your home area to achieve a better life? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Majority of children no longer need to shield MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dounreay cash reaches groups in need during Coronavirus lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pubs Code deadlines affected by the Covid-19 emergency - What tenants need to know MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Organising mixed ability pupils in smaller groups and helping those who need to catch up MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring humanitarian resources reach those most in need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homeowners need to check before starting work near flood defences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing the pressing humanitarian need in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New guidance published to ensure transport network is safe for those who need to use it MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £16 million for food charities to provide meals for those in need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The need for lasting peace in Colombia is even greater in these uncertain times MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Getting PPE to those who need it MoD News 0
L Joining as Officer but undecided, need helping choosing Joining the Royal Navy 25
MoD_RSS We need a national effort to build testing capacity on a massive scale MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor strengthens support on offer for business as first government-backed loans reach firms in need MoD News 0