Need advice please

Waspie

War Hero
Once, then he: <<...organized expeditions to the new world, popularized tobacco, and found time to write poetry on the side.
Raleigh was not a favorite of Elizabeth’s successor, James I, who kept Sir Walter imprisoned in the Tower of London for years and finally had him beheaded in 1618. Extra credit After Raleigh’s execution, his head was embalmed and returned to his wife…

Some sources say on the day he was beheaded Raleigh was granted a last smoke of tobacco —
establishing the tradition of giving a prisoner a last cigarette before execution...>> http://www.who2.com/bio/sir-walter-raleigh/

Lest we forget.
I did a presentation on the chap when I did my PO's Qualifying Course. I had managed to forget much of the detail, now you've rekindled my flame!
No!!!
Just gone out again.
Who was Raleigh again???? Hehehehehehe

fishhead

War Hero
Well im the original poster... he's now in week 5! Lots of ups and downs!
Pretty much as per usual for everyone. A small minority glide through without problem a small minority hardly cope from day one and the remainder have ups and downs.

D

Deleted 59428

I did a presentation on the chap when I did my PO's Qualifying Course. I had managed to forget much of the detail, now you've rekindled my flame!
No!!!
Just gone out again.
Who was Raleigh again???? Hehehehehehe

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
How do you get on the parents page please ? Thanks
On the RoyalMarines.uk forum we have a Parent & Partner subforum which is only visible to parents & partners of those intending to join or already serving (recruits &-trained ranks), moderators and members of the training team. It works particularly well as the recruits themselves do not have visibility of it.

Sumo

War Hero
On the RoyalMarines.uk forum we have a Parent & Partner subforum which is only visible to parents & partners of those intending to join or already serving (recruits &-trained ranks), moderators and members of the training team. It works particularly well as the recruits themselves do not have visibility of it.
Sneaky:rolleyes: I like that