Need a Referendum For This Too

flymo

War Hero
A slight aside here but I did notice that on Kate and Wills car had the EU flagged number plate as opposed to anything remotely British\UK ish.

Well, they are German after all. Finks, grab my hand and I'll pull you up onto the outrage bus :)

diesel

Lantern Swinger
MY GOD......Finks....mate...

On another thread I also found myself agreeing with you. I just don't know ...what to ....say....:plotting:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Dounreay cash reaches groups in need during Coronavirus lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pubs Code deadlines affected by the Covid-19 emergency - What tenants need to know MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Organising mixed ability pupils in smaller groups and helping those who need to catch up MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring humanitarian resources reach those most in need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homeowners need to check before starting work near flood defences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing the pressing humanitarian need in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New guidance published to ensure transport network is safe for those who need to use it MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £16 million for food charities to provide meals for those in need MoD News 0
A Need Advice: Reserves to Regulars Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
MoD_RSS The need for lasting peace in Colombia is even greater in these uncertain times MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Getting PPE to those who need it MoD News 0
L Joining as Officer but undecided, need helping choosing Joining the Royal Navy 25
MoD_RSS We need a national effort to build testing capacity on a massive scale MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor strengthens support on offer for business as first government-backed loans reach firms in need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Budget 2020: What you need to know MoD News 0
O In need of advice. Probably wrong section of fourm Joining the Royal Navy 12
MoD_RSS Emphasising the importance of delivering principled humanitarian action to those who need it most MoD News 0
MoD_RSS We need every country to recognise that attacks on media freedom are beyond the pale MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK aid support for Venezuelans in desperate need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spending Round 2019: what you need to know MoD News 0
F Need advice !!!! Miscellaneous 11
MoD_RSS We need national debate on rare diseases to offer the best possible care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Whirlpool accepts need for recall following government intervention MoD News 0
F Need advice !!!!! Current Affairs 15
MoD_RSS Press release: ‘Gentleman Jack’ - in need of the Coal Authority MoD News 0
Jade coats Need advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
MoD_RSS Speech: We need answers for the people of Idlib MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Teachers say parents need help to resist off-rolling pressure MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Record employment is not enough – jobseekers need the chance of better work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The need for mediation and humanitarian assistance in Abyei MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Focusing on children's safety and a need for enhanced political process in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Britain opens its doors to communities in need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: More families in need making significant progress MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Spring Statement 2019: what you need to know MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: “Men need support too” gender expert tells women in Cumbria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Need to fell some trees? Branch out and try Felling Licence Online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The need for a sustainable security infrastructure in Libya MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Our 18 employment records this year show why we need the Prime Minister’s Brexit deal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Alun Cairns: “This deal delivers the certainty that Welsh businesses and employers need, protecting jobs and livelihoods.” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The need to secure justice for victims of Da'esh crimes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Crime news: duty solicitors need to carry IDs at police stations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Senior Traffic Commissioner reminds transport managers and operators that they need to keep up to date MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Budget 2018: 24 things you need to know MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: We need to think differently on cancer to save even more lives says Sir Harpal Kumar at MHRA annual lecture MoD News 0
C Need my Contract Asap for Visa Reasons Joining the Royal Navy 2
MoD_RSS Speech: We need to knock down the wall of silence around Syrian women: by Lord Ahmad MoD News 0
O What Documents Do I need For Psychometrics Test? Joining the Royal Navy 5
T Information need ...HMS BRAGANZA STATIONED IN BOMBAY INDIA 1940’s Nearest & Dearest 5
MoD_RSS Speech: Urgent Need for Renewed Negotiations That Can End the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict and Deliver Peace MoD News 0
J Do I need to redo my boots eye test? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1