Need a painter in Plymouth area

Guns

War Hero
Anyone recommend a good painter in the Guz area. Working in Pompy so need to leave them to it with keys during the week so personal recommends preferred.

Ex Forces? Painter? Send me a PM as above need to trust the person (ie no ex-Reggies - only joking SPB).

Guns said:
Anyone recommend a good painter in the Guz area. Working in Pompy so need to leave them to it with keys during the week so personal recommends preferred.

Ex Forces? Painter? Send me a PM as above need to trust the person (ie no ex-Reggies - only joking SPB).
You should be DIYing Guns; thought painting was a matelot speciality!? 8O

Guns

War Hero
labrum said:
Guns said:

I want a decent job done.

labrum said:
Guns said:

You lot could play him a tune while he's doing it. :D

JonnoJonno said:
labrum said:
Guns said:

You lot could play him a tune while he's doing it. :D
You obviously haven't heard me please the drums...