Nearly there

Discussion in 'Charity' started by X.R.D, May 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right

Thanks to some VERY generous donations from people my total stands at £890 if you add the cheque that blobbs has sent me for £100 which is in the process of being cashed.

To reach my target i'm in need of another £110 from you guys and obviously from my own friends and family. If you could dig deep and help me out I would appreciate it very much as would the lads this money is going to help.

XRD

http://www.justgiving.com/RoyalMarinesBenevolentFund

2. Sorry it is only a fiver, but hopefully it will get you that little bit closer to your target!

:)

3. Seen seen Royal Marine

Thanks very much. Every little bit of money helps.

4. Another donation, not much but hope it helps.

5. Seen. Thank you very much indeed!! :) :)

6. Good luck!

7. Cheers gents

This is just the start of my fundraising efforts as the lads need all the money they can get!!!

Finishing line phot to follow!!!

8. BUMP

9. No problemo, I will try to find some more contibutors for you too, keep an eye out for potential incomings!

10. Thats good to know. The page will be kept open after Sunday as I have a few more events planned in the future.

Thanks

Sean

11. Seen.

Many thanks Jim

12. Hoping to have something to donate tomorrow after bills are paid off :)

Also gave it a mention on the FB RR page and my FB Profile as well. Might not have any effect but its best I can do. Got my total respect buddy and I'l be thinking of you on sunday from the safety of my sofa as I scream madly at the TV as Liverpool screw up against Hull. 8) :wav:

13. Thank you for your support Scouse. Just donate what you can for the lads.

P.S. This is the start of a few fund raising efforts as i'm fully aware what being laid up feels like and want to do my bit!!!

14. BUMP

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Seen. Paid. Conscience clean. BZ, XRD... :thumbleft:

16. BUMP

17. BUMP

18. BUMPETY BUMP 8)

19. BUMP

20. BUMP