Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nearly there

X.R.D

War Hero
Right

Thanks to some VERY generous donations from people my total stands at £890 if you add the cheque that blobbs has sent me for £100 which is in the process of being cashed.

To reach my target i'm in need of another £110 from you guys and obviously from my own friends and family. If you could dig deep and help me out I would appreciate it very much as would the lads this money is going to help.

XRD

http://www.justgiving.com/RoyalMarinesBenevolentFund

Beeline

Lantern Swinger
Sorry it is only a fiver, but hopefully it will get you that little bit closer to your target!

:)

X.R.D

War Hero
Beeline said:
Sorry it is only a fiver, but hopefully it will get you that little bit closer to your target!

:)

Seen seen Royal Marine

Thanks very much. Every little bit of money helps.

X.R.D

War Hero
StixJimboRM said:
good luck with it mate. I'l be thinking of you whilst I'm in bed nursing a hoofing hangover!

Cheers gents

This is just the start of my fundraising efforts as the lads need all the money they can get!!!

Finishing line phot to follow!!!

Beeline

Lantern Swinger
X.R.D said:
Seen seen Royal Marine

No problemo, I will try to find some more contibutors for you too, keep an eye out for potential incomings!

X.R.D

War Hero
Beeline said:
X.R.D said:
Seen seen Royal Marine

No problemo, I will try to find some more contibutors for you too, keep an eye out for potential incomings!

Thats good to know. The page will be kept open after Sunday as I have a few more events planned in the future.

Thanks

Sean

Hoping to have something to donate tomorrow after bills are paid off :)

Also gave it a mention on the FB RR page and my FB Profile as well. Might not have any effect but its best I can do. Got my total respect buddy and I'l be thinking of you on sunday from the safety of my sofa as I scream madly at the TV as Liverpool screw up against Hull. 8) :wav:

X.R.D

War Hero
Scouse_Castaway said:
Hoping to have something to donate tomorrow after bills are paid off :)

Also gave it a mention on the FB RR page and my FB Profile as well. Might not have any effect but its best I can do. Got my total respect buddy and I'l be thinking of you on sunday from the safety of my sofa as I scream madly at the TV as Liverpool screw up against Hull. 8) :wav:

Thank you for your support Scouse. Just donate what you can for the lads.

P.S. This is the start of a few fund raising efforts as i'm fully aware what being laid up feels like and want to do my bit!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UK on the cusp of a transport revolution, as self-driving vehicles set to be worth nearly £42 billion by 2035 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS House sales rise following introduction of stamp duty holiday supporting nearly 750,000 jobs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nearly 80,000 workers used flexible furlough in July in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nearly a million workers used flexible furlough in July MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government supports nearly 900,000 jobs across Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government supports nearly 800,000 jobs across Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to receive nearly 3 million packets of paracetamol MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Illegal boaters on Anglian rivers faced fines of nearly £5k in February MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nearly 30 million walks demonstrates huge popularity of England's coastal paths. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK museums loan nearly 450,000 objects across the globe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Nearly 200 pocket parks will help transform the nation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Nearly £10 million cash boost to bring hundreds of homes to Festival Gardens MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Anglers ordered to pay nearly £8,000 by magistrates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Somerset farmer ordered to pay nearly £4,000 for stream pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of Yorkshire born WW1 second lieutenant finally rededicated nearly a... MoD News 0
soleil Mail: "The Maternity Military: How Nearly 100 Female Soldiers Have Been Sent Home" Current Affairs 14
M medical nearly out of date Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
F Should I join when nearly 30? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
soleil Yeovil Express: "Beards Galore At RNAS Yeovilton...Well Nearly!" The Fleet Air Arm 1
finknottle Target nearly reached The Corps 0
Joint_Force_Harrier Nearly killing Someone Diamond Lil's 38
Borochap Nearly There... Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
O Passed my PJFT...nearly there! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
OSLO Syria and Iran with nearly operational CW? Current Affairs 6
B Xmas cancelled ... nearly Current Affairs 1