NBCD's of the year 2010

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by witsend, Dec 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. Walking dead, which has just finished ...it was on FX....i found it fairly decent....

The other guys was a good comedy as well...with will ferrel and mark wahlberg

3. Unfortunatley I dont think its back untill late next year, i maybe wrong but im sure i read that somewhere. im also fond of the zombie flicks/ post- apocolyptic. I gotta admit my fav at the moment is proberly the Dawn of the Dead remake.

4. Yeh I see what your saying, it is definently aimed at the people who are already fans of the genre.
    I was a little disappointed with the storyline involving "the arm-less man" hopefully, like you said, there will be a decent story to come out of that. I just hope its got the legs to carry on for a few more seasons

5. My book of the year. I've only just discovered it through the Iphone is called Balls Out: A Physical Challenge.

Brilliant

6. Rag - Metro. Good for killing time on the bus

Book - A Whispered Word by William Broderick. From 2008 but recently republished. Fantastic tale about uncovering the past of a man executed for desertion in WW1

Movie of the year - Passchendaele. Fantastic canadian flick with an equally good soundtrack by a highly talented canadian pianist.

Drama - RR as expected. Specially once Spacemong appeared

Series - Justified. Rather underrated US action series. Although Im a huge NCIS fan and the latest series was great