Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Nazi!

higthepig said:
Levers Im old enough and bold enough and i do know of the things that Enoch Powell did, but if anyone goes against your point of view, you become enraged. I dont think i have hated anyone in my life, its not in my nature to hate, but we are all entitled to a point of view, which if you had your way, it would appear, would not be allowed, in short you`re a s**t, go and have a beer somewhere and cool down or are you anti alcohol or an alcohlic? Stop ranting so much its not worth it, think of your blood pressure and live a long and happy life as i have.

I get angry at the pissant mini-Hitlers who serve this board with their ill-informed puke that 'pakkis' and 'coons' (yeah ... I've said it for you fellers, it's what you want, isn't it?) are the nub of this country's malaise. ******* WRONG! Not one of you can supply palpable detail to back up your accusations - you're all willing to be towed along by the Daily Mail in it's moralistic screaming at the ******* moon. Thank **** the polling booths are empty every ******* five-or-so years if this is the prole mindset this country choses to adopt.

All this 'laybout' 'yob' bollocks - is it really any different than when our city centres were filled with marauding Teds, Rude Boys, Greasers and Skins? I suppose they were just politer whilst they gave you some leather in the bus station and the housebreakers and burglars wore stripey tops and spoke like Parker out of Thunderbirds. 'Stop their benefits!' you're all determined to cry. Yeah. Then we will never be able to step out of our ******* front doors for fear of the unemployable 'yobs' and 'layabouts' using the only thing they were any good at - crime - as their sole purpose to feed themselves and their kids. Of course, we can use the millions we save from that to create a huge, intrusive state run army of law enforcers, cameras everywhere, make the lowlifes work in labour camps and woe betide they think any different.

Someone called George Orwell once wrote a story about that.

Levers

Levers
I don`t need education, I have lived in Singapore and seen first hand the effects of zero tolerance and I liked what I saw.
All I want is to enjoy the fruits of my labours when I retire and not see my birthright wittled away by any fuckin cuckoo who slips into the nest.
And before you start, I say that as someone who not only works but also as an employer who pays many thousands per month into the pot in rates, employers contribution, vat on all my sales, tax on all my profit ect.
So don`t tell me I should be mindless and how MY money is spent is not my concern you overbearing patronising twat, I may be helpless to change whats happening but I still have the right to complain.

……….

UncleAlbert said:
Levers
I don`t need education, I have lived in Singapore and seen first hand the effects of zero tolerance and I liked what I saw.

That will be the brutalisation of prisoners, some locked up for months without any access to a lawyer, serial beatings and worse. What happens if you are innocent, UA? Do you just 'walk away', happy that you weren't locked up for life? What about the scars that said capital beatings leave on people (that you 'like what you saw') Is that the bit that you liked? Is the fact that someone else was brutalising someone else the best bit? And you think I need help?

Funny, because when I visited Singapore, I remember the main drag being filled with coppers, sirens blaring all the time. You'd imagine a place with such a harsh regime to have no need, wouldn't you?

All I want is to enjoy the fruits of my labours when I retire and not see my birthright wittled away by any fuckin cuckoo who slips into the nest.

What 'birthright' is that, then UA? Some imagined, chestbeating, Union Flagged image of 'being British'? Blimey. You'd never think we were a nation of Irish/Scottish/Welsh/French/Dutch/German/Scandanavian (... goes on for many pages) extraction, would you? Which cuckoos from the past displease you then? Or is everyone's blood pure since WW2? In your tiny mind, the only person worthy of this nation is you ... and a few of whom you choose, isn't it UA? Everyone else ... 'liberals', 'darkies' and them ******* eastern Europeans (' ... oo've come ovah 'ere to nick our fakkin jobs, innit?') they can all just **** off, eh? Enoch was completely right (because you imagined he said something about this country exploding in a tide of racial violence (which it has done for hundreds of years, anyway)) and gawd rest his soul. ******* 'birthright'? You're ******* welcome to it. I'm wholly British, with Irish extraction. I am every bit proud of my country, but people like you make me ******* weep.

And before you start, I say that as someone who not only works but also as an employer who pays many thousands per month into the pot in rates, employers contribution, vat on all my sales, tax on all my profit ect.

Well done the UA. So do many in this country - around 30 million or so. Are you saying that because you do what you do, everyone should feel the same way? What a ******* nightmare - 30 million selfish, greedy little Alf Garnetts, each one of them bigotted beyond repair, all scrabbling along, 'paying their way' to buy into their sordid little collective that regards anyone who doesn't subscribe as immoral and unworthy. 18th Century mentality, UA.

So don`t tell me I should be mindless and how MY money is spent is not my concern you overbearing patronising twat, I may be helpless to change whats happening but I still have the right to complain.

……….

You have every right to complain, and I have every right to counter. Having a structured, salient point of view is, however, hardly patronising. Ranting at completely irrational issues in a world that is changing and in which you are clearly against moving with the times shows exactly where you are in this world. You slag me off for being passionate and forthright, and yet, your poor humble heart can't take any more of the agony of 2006 and it's evolving mentality. I pity you. You last years on this planet are going to be bitter ones, I tell you. Prepare yourself.

Levers

UncleAlbert said:
Levers

……….

Well said UA

Well said UA

Leavers.

If I am right you are a serving member of OUR services. If so I would like to remind you in whose employment you are in, and who pays your wages, your future pension etc. Some of your comments on this site tend to forget this fact.

I also have to say that after reading this thread from the beginning a lot of hot air and crap have been expended. Quite honestly I was glad to get to the end of it.

Levers

BZ (seriously). Needed to be said - and you said it. Not bad for a .... no, I'm not going to say that.... suffice it to say that you're the kind of person we need running this Navy, and this country.

To those who have emigrated and snipe from thousands of miles away - thanks but no thanks. We have to live here. Bye.

Kisses

Geoffrey

Levers_Aligned said:
******* 'birthright'? You're ******* welcome to it. I'm wholly British, with Irish extraction.

That explains it then,
Give an Irishman a soapbox and watch the shit fly.

A pathetic display of infantile ranting not worth a reply. FFS get a grip.

dt018a9667 said:
Leavers.

If I am right you are a serving member of OUR services.

Yes! Amazing amount of deduction and perception, there dt. Dunno what the **** gave that away.

If so I would like to remind you in whose employment you are in, and who pays your wages, your future pension etc. Some of your comments on this site tend to forget this fact.

Listen. I don't recall where the **** it says in my contract I have to subscribe to some right wing ideal which licenses homophobic, racist and sexist bigotry in the level and scope that is witnessed on these boards. My job description has nothing in it that alludes to anything you are inferring. Show me where it says that if I don't hold a certain point of view (i.e. that of a long-past-it bunch of can't-let-goes) that my pension and gratuity are up for grabs. You, like a lot of your ilk, are talking out of your ******* hoop. It again illustrates how dated and sunken your whole value systems are and why each week I have to go into battle with irrational, indignant little facists on here, each one with subsumed power issues, and each one of them yearning for a dated navy which only appealed to laugh-a-century Jim ******* Davidson (and where is he now - the good old Brit-loving Union Flagger? Oh, erm ... yeah)

I also have to say that after reading this thread from the beginning a lot of hot air and crap have been expended. Quite honestly I was glad to get to the end of it.

Well, move along now sir. Nothing to see for you, then, is there?

Subtext - I can't follow the plot

Levers

UncleAlbert said:
That explains it then,
Give an Irishman a soapbox and watch the shit fly.

Really? Would you be interested in voicing that opinion face-to-face with some of my Irish freinds? I'd say possibly not.

A pathetic display of infantile ranting not worth a reply. FFS get a grip.

Or rather, a well structured argument which has blown your idiotic, repressed rant clean out of the water. Get a grip? And you like the capital punishments dished out summarily in Singapore. You'd also subscribe to some of the less tasteful treatments offered by some of the one-cells above as well. I salute your indefatheadness. You're ace UA. And your mates as well.

Levers

Geoffrey
I`m not retired and I would hardly call Coventry a thousand miles away also I have a few years yet before I retire. At age 65

However the policies you gleefully condone will probably lead to you retiring at age 70.

Kisses

Albert.

…………

Levers
Why I would be delighted to meet some of your Irish friends, you fcukin carrot.

But only if I could bring along some of my Irish relations from the top of the Castlereagh Road. I`m sure they would love to meet you. ROTFLMFHO.

……….

UncleAlbert said:
Levers
Why I would be delighted to meet some of your Irish friends, you fcukin carrot.

But only if I could bring along some of my Irish relations from the top of the Castlereagh Road. I`m sure they would love to meet you. ROTFLMFHO.

……….

So, you have relations who like being racially abused, yeah?

Figures. I guess 'it was only meant as a joke'. That kind of bullshit, yeah?

By the way. Are you really rolling on the floor, laughing you head off? Honestly? Does that amuse you? You'd laugh at Jim ******* Davidson then, wouldn't you?

*sheesh*

Levers

OK levers I shouldn`t crow but it was funny watching you make an idiot of yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, my wife of 40 years is Irish and one of my sprogs was born in Dundonald Hospital so that sort of blows your “everyones racist except me†theory clean out of the water.

Would you like to try another tack. LOL.

………

BIGOTS
Are people with no tolerance towards anyone (anyperson) who dissagrees to their own blinkered outlook on how society should be run.
:twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll:

Latest Threads