Nazi!

frogman

Midshipman
I'm a God fearing white hetrosexual male. I'm English, married, own my own home, and together with my wife have brought up and educated two children, who have now made their own way in the world.

At age 64 I'm still working, and have never been unemployed. I served my country in the Royal Navy, and my community as a Police Officer.

I want my country cleared of the majority of immigrants who have arrived here in the last 30 years, and for a period of five years all immigration to the UK must cease. I want the restoration of capital punishment, and I want truly draconian punishment for offenders.

Recalicitrant yobs who fail to comply with common decency must be sent to work camps. Prison regimes must be harsh, and offenders must come to fear prison. No visits must be allowed to prisoners. The minimum sentence for burglary must be five years.

The work shy must be made to work, if necessary on community projects. No benefits to be paid. I want the aged and the disabled to receive proper care. Our Armed Forces must be withdrawn from current foreign operations, and we must fully withdraw from the EU.

All IRA terrorists who escaped punishment as a result of Bliars activities must be summarily executed.

The whole country must be the subject of order and discipline. Sexual deviants must not be publicly tolerated.

Hand up those who think I'm a Nazi!

andym

War Hero
I can go along with the majority of what you say.One or two sticking points but im sure we can iron them out.

slim

War Hero
frogman said:
I'm a God fearing white hetrosexual male. I'm English, married, own my own home, and together with my wife have brought up and educated two children, who have now made their own way in the world.

At age 64 I'm still working, and have never been unemployed. I served my country in the Royal Navy, and my community as a Police Officer.

I want my country cleared of the majority of immigrants who have arrived here in the last 30 years, and for a period of five years all immigration to the UK must cease. I want the restoration of capital punishment, and I want truly draconian punishment for offenders.

Recalicitrant yobs who fail to comply with common decency must be sent to work camps. Prison regimes must be harsh, and offenders must come to fear prison. No visits must be allowed to prisoners. The minimum sentence for burglary must be five years.

The work shy must be made to work, if necessary on community projects. No benefits to be paid. I want the aged and the disabled to receive proper care. Our Armed Forces must be withdrawn from current foreign operations, and we must fully withdraw from the EU.

All IRA terrorists who escaped punishment as a result of Bliars activities must be summarily executed.

The whole country must be the subject of order and discipline. Sexual deviants must not be publicly tolerated.

Hand up those who think I'm a Nazi!

You've got my vote

bunnyjumper

Lantern Swinger
Can't see much wrong with that.

Point of interest, I think the Nazis had basically the right idea. The execution was just a little........ extreme shall we say. What you need to remember is that a similar situation was going on in germany to what is happening here. That fanned the flames of fachism.

Why can governments not learn from the past.....?

MY HANDS IS UPcnut.

I am not God Fearing, but I am ex RN and Ex Old Bill and Ex Commercial Internal Company Fraud Investigator. I'm English, married, own my own home, and together with my wife have brought up and the state educated with our assistance two daughters, who are now making their very own successful way in the world.

Everything you say is the rhetoric of the far left or right, probally right in your case, but it matters little. You are that little Englander who thinks all todays woes will disappear if Johnny Foreigner returned to his place of 1905.

Religion is OK provided its your brand, whats that, Left Footer or Evangical Christian, Plymouth Bretheren. No it isn't it is shite and the basis of many problems.

Anybody is OK provided they are White Anglo Saxon stock.

Go crawl back in that little hole where mine and others parents thought they had put you in 1945.

Shout at me as much as you like I am off to Portugal for seven days so I will not hear.

Issam's I have shit them

Nutty

PS I fink I may have annoyed them a tad

Latest Threads