"Navy's Gay-Friendly Efforts Make It One Of Britain's Top 100 Employers"

As far as being gay each to their own, gay people are equal to everyone else so i dont understand why some employers arent gay friendly?.

It used to be said that in polite company one should never discuss Money, Politics, or Religion. Sexuality should imho be an addition to that list.

In the phot of Theresa May meeting the peeps, the PO Wren (yes, I know they're not Wrens anymore) appears to have a shoulder flash with RN Police on it. I've not seen that on any crushers rigs as they have the crown on their arm, anybody shed any light on this?

wet_blobby

War Hero
In the phot of Theresa May meeting the peeps, the PO Wren (yes, I know they're not Wrens anymore) appears to have a shoulder flash with RN Police on it. I've not seen that on any crushers rigs as they have the crown on their arm, anybody shed any light on this?
There's a whole thread on it somewhere......quite amusing.

Fcuked if I can find it though.

I wanna know why if you don't like the idea of homosexuality you are usually attacked as a bigot?
It doesn't usually happen when you state you don't like ice cream, but the opinion of certain subjects is expected to be uniform, even if the "silent" majority remain anti. And before I get told that the "majority" are "pro" any particular subject I would ask "How the **** do you know, short of a referendum", its no more certain than suggesting that people are "anti".
In the past I have often thought that a number of people just go with the "popular" flow or at least as they perceive it to be.
Personally I respond to bribery.

There's a whole thread on it somewhere......quite amusing.

Fcuked if I can find it though.
I know they wear them on their epaulettes, I've just never seen a flash sewn onto No 1's before. I remember that thread, kept me amused for hours with the reggies friend defending someone in the picture.

I wanna know why if you don't like the idea of homosexuality you are usually attacked as a bigot?
It doesn't usually happen when you state you don't like ice cream, but the opinion of certain subjects is expected to be uniform, even if the "silent" majority remain anti. And before I get told that the "majority" are "pro" any particular subject I would ask "How the **** do you know, short of a referendum", its no more certain than suggesting that people are "anti".
In the past I have often thought that a number of people just go with the "popular" flow or at least as they perceive it to be.
Personally I respond to bribery.
That's because your an efnik