Navy to SBS?

I have reached the point where I am now utterly confused by this nonsense. I am told its age related.
As a bonus and in line with my age is the ability to not really give a sh1t either!!!

Guns

War Hero
My name is Paul Barlow. Point 1 I have never posted any photo on this site claiming to be a member of 8 Troop.
Point 2 I have not removed any name from any medal roll and replaced it with mine this would be a PDF read only I think. On Monday 13th November I received an Email from the Walt Hunters I Quote I think we owe you an apology. With it came a message from Ex RM Mr Ian Smith, saying you must stop bulling Paul Barlow. He is a good man I did my training with him in 1980 I shared a tent with him before I went to Deal... I am sure my accusers can verify this by now. Anyone got owt else to say.
He's gen.

My name is Paul Barlow. Point 1 I have never posted any photo on this site claiming to be a member of 8 Troop.
Point 2 I have not removed any name from any medal roll and replaced it with mine this would be a PDF read only I think. On Monday 13th November I received an Email from the Walt Hunters I Quote I think we owe you an apology. With it came a message from Ex RM Mr Ian Smith, saying you must stop bulling Paul Barlow. He is a good man I did my training with him in 1980 I shared a tent with him before I went to Deal... I am sure my accusers can verify this by now. Anyone got owt else to say.
Yep! Plenty. If you're Paul Barlow, former member of Burnley RBL and claiming to be a Royal Marine, member of the SBS, served in the FI conflict, then you're a lying twat!

You really need to wind your neck in and accept that you've been outed. Nobody believes your lies and deceit and the evidence is there. Even your red cap mate has accepted it after the photos showing your so called evidence of service were posted on here and then systematically refuted. See post 108 onwards.

If you are convinced we are all wrong, why don't you go and see a solicitor? Oh, forgot, you have and she binned you as well. The only way any of us will believe you is if you post your SC on here showing your RM service, medals awarded and SQs, including your SC3 course, which allowed you entry to the SBS, but you can't, because none of it is true.

Wanker.

Alan

Not knowing this chap.
There are actors and players, it appears he is an actor trying to blag being a player but the real players saw holes in his stories and game plan.
I met and spoke to members of the SBS and SAS does that count, they needed our taxi services, and used to like swimming in Dolphins deep swimming pool.

This bloke who is an actor in that well known soap opera *Coronation Street* plays a character called Peter Barlow, and HE says (for acting purposes only) that he's an ex submariner chef.

He has never been a submariner, let alone a chef, but the producers
of the soap opera did make his character an alcoholic who owned
a betting shop and then ran a pub......which made it a little bit more
believable.

Last edited:
Bumped for the Hell of it.

This bloke who is an actor in that well known soap opera *Coronation Street* plays a character called Peter Barlow, and HE says (for acting purposes only) that he's an ex submariner chef.

He has never been a submariner, let alone a chef, but the producers
of the soap opera did make his character an alcoholic who owned
a betting shop and then ran a pub......which made it a little bit more
believable.

@dapperdunn is this your real identity, a Corry Walt:rolleyes::p:D

Ok without any cuts:
Looks like we owe you an apology! This guy said you were both in 1980 Troop
So you two must know each other?

PVC
Sent: 14 November 2017 07:37:22
To: [email protected]
Subject: In training with Barlow

You need to stop bullying Paul Barlow, we were in training together, he was in the same tent as me before I joined RM 4th Battalion at Deal, he's a good man! This is me after the Remembrance in London! And Albert's Hall!

Good by

Mr Ian Smith

Attachments