Navy School

The Commander of Raleigh, having seen the first two episodes, seemed impressed when he gave his termly address to the wardroom the other week. I'll certainly give it the once over, if only so I can grumble and say "it wasn't like that in my day".

Zeb

Lantern Swinger
Apparently the cables seem to go quick which is odd. My sons iron only lasted a week before it frayed and then they cut the cables so they can't be used. He's on his third iron in 4 months now. Don't know what they do to them!

Apparently the cables seem to go quick which is odd. My sons iron only lasted a week before it frayed and then they cut the cables so they can't be used. He's on his third iron in 4 months now. Don't know what they do to them!
Irons are wonderful tools for making toast and heating cans of soup and other things.

IlikeB33r

Lantern Swinger
Looks a little different to my first time around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, people tell me it's the exactly the same from 20-years ago?

Our whole block are watching it together, purely on the basis the main characters sleep opposite us so it should be quite a good laugh.

photface

Lantern Swinger
Haha, people tell me it's the exactly the same from 20-years ago?

Our whole block are watching it together, purely on the basis the main characters sleep opposite us so it should be quite a good laugh.
It looks like a laugh tbqh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk