Navy News: "Lusty ♥ Liverpool – Carrier Heads For Merseyside For Valentine’s Visit"

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by soleil, Feb 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Yeah. We've got our own facebook page if anyone (like me) is ex- Lusty and would like to catch up with old friends etc
  2. Already there :)
  3. JagerGirl

JagerGirl Book Reviewer

I'll be waiting for her with a massive grin on my face!! It'll be my 3rd time on her. Safe journey all.
  4. Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

6. You little slapper:wink:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. image.jpg Passing RFA Orangeleaf !!!!! When Making way past Canada docks now
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Shouldn't you be in the office pressing, sorry I meant enlisting people, not playing the constant tourist on us tax payers money. It's people like you taking food out of starving Romanians mouths.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Hmmn, RO6, Wonder which one that is in my ISpy book: "At the Sea Side?"

Must be good for 25 points, I reckon.

Attached Files:

11. Blimey, I didn't think you like birds, shitehawks are on the can do list then?
  12. Has that book got pigeons in it? Quiz question for newbies..if frigates pennant number starts with F, destroyers D etc, why do carriers start with an R :)
  13. Good call that book Ninja, looks like me in the middle being bullied by chuff's and puffs.
    Documented proof at last.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Bugger the newbies tell me.
    I thought they all started with a key.
  15. Ha ha! I thought it was a push!
  16. I genuinely do not know why carries pennants start with R and thought I was about to be informed.
    Still Wreckers ex's have told me about his habit of not finishing what he starts.