Navy News: "Deep respect for Royal Oak"

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
I have always regretted that, as a very young O.Sea, being in Scapa Flow, that no one aboard the Indefatigable mentioned anything about the 'Royal Oak' being there. I'll qualify that and say that if she was mentioned I never heard. I would have liked to have payed my respects.

(granny) said:
I have always regretted that, as a very young O.Sea, being in Scapa Flow, that no one aboard the Indefatigable mentioned anything about the 'Royal Oak' being there. I'll qualify that and say that if she was mentioned I never heard. I would have liked to have payed my respects.
Granny you're showing your age, my father served on the Indefatigable!

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
trelawney126 said:
(granny) said:
Ce La Vie. 8)

(granny) said:
trelawney126 said:
(granny) said:
Ce La Vie. 8)
Ce La Guerre :wink:

Ah, the days when ships were environmentally friends and had female cooks onboard.....

Is that Granny as cox'n of the nearest whaler? ;)