Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Navy News and RNR

GCYZ said:
It's simple: Invite them to the Unit, fill full of Whiskey. Get 2 page spread! (worked for CAROLINE anyway)

I think I was on diet coke all day, with the exception of one glass of white wine. Nice curry, tho. :D

GCYZ said:
It's simple Invite them to the Unit, fill full of Whiskey. Get 2 page spread! (worked for CAROLINE anyway)
Nothing to do with Jutland then........or Guinness !

Glad you spelt Whiskey correctly.

sinbad said:
GCYZ said:
It's simple Invite them to the Unit, fill full of Whiskey. Get 2 page spread! (worked for CAROLINE anyway)
Nothing to do with Jutland then........or Guinness !

Glad you spelt Whiskey correctly.

Shhhh! Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Jutland had a lot to do with it... Guinness wouldn't have worked as I can't stand the stuff. :D

Anyway, moves are afoot to up the RNR coverage in NN over coming months via the offices of FOSNNI. I can't make any promises, not least because operational stories will take precedence, but fingers crossed.

In the meantime, if your unit hasn't been featured, look for anniversaries or some sort of "peg" to hang a story on (Caroline = Jutland, Eaglet had her 100th birthday two years ago and got a feature, etc)

Latest Threads