Navy Lies

Good Morning

I come from a family of Proud Military members across both the Army with my father and my Grandfather was in the Navy. I respect all the service which people put in.
I have how ever been looking into things where I fear someone may be lieing about there own Navy career and in essence maybe stealing accomplishments they did not have or are entitled too. Is this something that Former Navy people would find disconcerting and needs to be outed ? as I believe that if I can get the proof they should be outted. Though I would rather get the opinion on actual Navy members.

they are using them as bragging as to claim authority over someone else, they claim to be a Nuclear Submarine, Nuclear engineer with a degree in BSc Nuclear Engineering, Energy Systems and Fusion Technology Degree obtained through the navy in the Uni of the West of England. and received this within 2 years. Also admits that he knowingly went on a test with e cold causing him to burst his ear drum .. im sure if you have a cold or anything the navy wouldn't allow you to do the submariner test at all would they as he claims to have burst his ear drum and been in hospital in a coma for two days.

when ever they are asked for proof of there claims they only give one photo but to me it looks like Male just a basic training thing as there are no insignias on the navy uniform.

Screen grab is from a YouTube video which is in the public arena so im not divulging anything thats not already public.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 08.48.18.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 08.48.18.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 43

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
A lot of sailors have been known to exaggerate - especially if there are women around..... Is this a slight exaggeration or is he claiming awards or ranks or experience that are clearly not true or just impossible?

If you know for a fact that he actually served, then just probe. Normally for a Walt to be caught out, the first question would be to ask for his official number - you never forget that!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I don't believe the degree part personally, nor the test where he ended up in a coma due to a burst ear drum. Ask him if that was in the tank and when did he do it as pressurised training hasn't been done for about 10 years.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I see you have now published his photo.

My, doesn't Wrecker look young..........!

Seriously - he could be on here. Mind your back. Don't go to sleep.

I don't believe the degree part personally, nor the test where he ended up in a coma due to a burst ear drum. Ask him if that was in the tank and when did he do it as pressurised training hasn't been done for about 10 years.
supposedly it was about 2002 or 2004 from what I can piece together.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

He's getting an award, the only awards I ever got were 9's and fines :rolleyes: (apart from medals that is ;))

he very well could be but that doesn't bother me would rather have the truth found out, if he is on here they I would suggest he provides proof of his claims show his degree or stop trying to pass himself off as something he isn't. As all we have is the old photo he keeps putting up, but nothing else, no certificate, no other photos. At least have more respect for the Navy you claim to have been in.

Latest Threads