Navy Laws and Rights

Radraga

I'm looking for someone to direct me to online references offering information on the following: I've been told not receiving make amends in which to sleep after a duty is mandatory. Any where state this?

Seadog

War Hero
I'm looking for someone to direct me to online references offering information on the following: I've been told not receiving make amends in which to sleep after a duty is mandatory. Any where state this?

Oomgaway; me um heap big waffling bollocks **** nugget.

bollotom

War Hero
Make and mend generally only taken after doing the "Middle Watch" from Midnight to 0400 at which kai will generally be served. I doubt you'll find an article so and so, page so and so, para so and so. It's tradition. You might also be interested in the fact that those on the "Morning Watch" get an extra half hour before turning to in the a.m. I once did a five hundred thousand word essay on "The vagaries, advantages and enigma presented by middle watch traditions from a legal contractual perspective" I'll send you a copy for fifty quid, can't be fairer than that. :cool:

Sumo

War Hero
M&M's isn't that a bag of nutty given to juniors after sports Make & Mend? Some traditions may look odd, in a post Jimmy Savile world Or an American wrapper?

Sumo

War Hero
Sorry for your struggle, if it is anywhere it will be in a book, the sort of thing you find in a library, normally made from paper, you have to read, research and turn pages, a bit old school but that's what naval traditions are :)

Latest Threads