navy in afgan

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by i-hate-usernames, Nov 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im currently an mem (etme) and am looking at drafts in afgan, i cant find any info in the intranet and my ships deployed, any help please lads?

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

3. Is the Shift Key/CAPS Lock button not working? :D

4. He's a Stoker and probably using his elbows to type!

5. I like your username - cool. 8)

6. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Can't be a Stoker there is no oily smug on the screen.

7. You missed the self-evident explanation, JFH.

Do keep up.

8. sorry I didn't use capitals. I forgot that's all the navy is about? Someone have too much time on their hands??

9. You, evidently

10. I'm on leave so of course I do. I thought this website was full of like minded navy blokes and women but it seems like its just full of old people who just want to have a go at people because their not in 'their navy' and ask for help.your no longer in the mob. If u ain't got nothing good to say then do one. I'm serving and loving it like you used to. Don't like it? Go fcuk yourself shippers

11. Thanks for the link but its again a person asking for help and getting the piss taken for being new and young. Plus they seem like a medal hunter so don't blame em. Ive wanted to go for about a year but all I can see for a scale A stoker is the vm route which I'd love but doubt I'm going to get it on my next draft

12. "Thanks for the link but its again a person asking for help and getting the piss taken for being new and young. Plus they seem like a medal hunter so don't blame em. Ive wanted to go for about a year but all I can see for a scale A stoker is the vm route which I'd love but doubt I'm going to get it on my next draft"

Skin. I hope you get the draft you want, but I am out the mob now and can not give you the info you want, like most on here. The thing is we still like taking the piss. In or out of the mob this will not change. It is just life in a blue one.

Good luck mate :wave:

13. Fair one mate. But I've seen pwo's less relaxed during a Thursday war than these fcukers over the fact I didnt use capitals in my post lol. If that's how u turn after a full career I might aswell leave now whilst Im young lol

14. The thing with capitals is just a sign of standards slipping don't take it personally believe me in later life you will have to write reports to a decent standard and you don't want to look like a fcukwit. I try but don't always get it right but I try.

Anyway good luck for your draft.

15. Had to read this twice. Were you potty trained at gun point?For someone as anal as you seem. you don't belong in a war zone, or any other high stress environment.And i worry about your ship. Take a chill pill, and let yourself mature. :pottytrain4:

16. Of corse not it was only knifepoint. Who do u think my parents are lol. And trust me I am in no way anal. I'm a stoker who hasn't after 3 years managed to organise a locker. And their ain't much to organise! And I worry too. Believe me. No support whilst landed only makes a matelow stronger. That's what I got told 2 years ago anyway. Gota love the navy lol

17. Theres no doubt about it. You wont get it asyour next draft as the last RN to get loaded on to a VMs course was early thisyear. And there are no plans for anymore. Not while the corps is full ayway.

18. On the contrary, I'm still serving and I also think you're a cunt. Not because of your original question, but because of your subsequent pant-wetting. (By the way, don't call it Afgan, 'Stan, Ghanners etc, only crabfat remfs, people trying to impress civvies and actual civvies call it that, it's Afghanistan.)

You're a stoker, suck it up.