navy in afgan

#5
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
i-hate-usernames said:
im currently an mem (etme) and am looking at drafts in afgan, i cant find any info in the intranet and my ships deployed, any help please lads?
Is the Shift Key/CAPS Lock button not working? :D
He's a Stoker and probably using his elbows to type!
 
#6
i-hate-usernames said:
im currently an mem (etme) and am looking at drafts in afgan, i cant find any info in the intranet and my ships deployed, any help please lads?
I like your username - cool. 8)
 
#12
WreckerL said:
i-hate-usernames said:
sorry I didn't use capitals. I forgot that's all the navy is about? Someone have too much time on their hands??
You, evidently
I'm on leave so of course I do. I thought this website was full of like minded navy blokes and women but it seems like its just full of old people who just want to have a go at people because their not in 'their navy' and ask for help.your no longer in the mob. If u ain't got nothing good to say then do one. I'm serving and loving it like you used to. Don't like it? Go fcuk yourself shippers
 
#13
bikerman said:
At least this Stoker is serving not like this tool

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=492004.html#492004
Thanks for the link but its again a person asking for help and getting the piss taken for being new and young. Plus they seem like a medal hunter so don't blame em. Ive wanted to go for about a year but all I can see for a scale A stoker is the vm route which I'd love but doubt I'm going to get it on my next draft
 
#14
"Thanks for the link but its again a person asking for help and getting the piss taken for being new and young. Plus they seem like a medal hunter so don't blame em. Ive wanted to go for about a year but all I can see for a scale A stoker is the vm route which I'd love but doubt I'm going to get it on my next draft"


Skin. I hope you get the draft you want, but I am out the mob now and can not give you the info you want, like most on here. The thing is we still like taking the piss. In or out of the mob this will not change. It is just life in a blue one.

Good luck mate :wave:
 
#15
bikerman said:
i-hate-usernames said:
WreckerL said:
i-hate-usernames said:
sorry I didn't use capitals. I forgot that's all the navy is about? Someone have too much time on their hands??
You, evidently
I'm on leave so of course I do. I thought this website was full of like minded navy blokes and women but it seems like its just full of old people who just want to have a go at people because their not in 'their navy' and ask for help.your no longer in the mob. If u ain't got nothing good to say then do one. I'm serving and loving it like you used to. Don't like it? Go fcuk yourself shippers
Skin. I hope you get the draft you want, but I am out the mob now and can not give you the info you want, like most on here. The thing is we still like taking the piss. In or out of the mob this will not change. It is just life in a blue one.

Good luck mate :wave:


Fair one mate. But I've seen pwo's less relaxed during a Thursday war than these fcukers over the fact I didnt use capitals in my post lol. If that's how u turn after a full career I might aswell leave now whilst Im young lol
 
#16
i-hate-usernames said:
bikerman said:
i-hate-usernames said:
WreckerL said:
i-hate-usernames said:
sorry I didn't use capitals. I forgot that's all the navy is about? Someone have too much time on their hands??
You, evidently
I'm on leave so of course I do. I thought this website was full of like minded navy blokes and women but it seems like its just full of old people who just want to have a go at people because their not in 'their navy' and ask for help.your no longer in the mob. If u ain't got nothing good to say then do one. I'm serving and loving it like you used to. Don't like it? Go fcuk yourself shippers
Skin. I hope you get the draft you want, but I am out the mob now and can not give you the info you want, like most on here. The thing is we still like taking the piss. In or out of the mob this will not change. It is just life in a blue one.

Good luck mate :wave:


Fair one mate. But I've seen pwo's less relaxed during a Thursday war than these fcukers over the fact I didnt use capitals in my post lol. If that's how u turn after a full career I might aswell leave now whilst Im young lol


The thing with capitals is just a sign of standards slipping don't take it personally believe me in later life you will have to write reports to a decent standard and you don't want to look like a fcukwit. I try but don't always get it right but I try.

Anyway good luck for your draft.
 
#17
i-hate-usernames said:
bikerman said:
i-hate-usernames said:
WreckerL said:
i-hate-usernames said:
sorry I didn't use capitals. I forgot that's all the navy is about? Someone have too much time on their hands??
You, evidently
I'm on leave so of course I do. I thought this website was full of like minded navy blokes and women but it seems like its just full of old people who just want to have a go at people because their not in 'their navy' and ask for help.your no longer in the mob. If u ain't got nothing good to say then do one. I'm serving and loving it like you used to. Don't like it? Go fcuk yourself shippers
Skin. I hope you get the draft you want, but I am out the mob now and can not give you the info you want, like most on here. The thing is we still like taking the piss. In or out of the mob this will not change. It is just life in a blue one.

Good luck mate :wave:


Fair one mate. But I've seen pwo's less relaxed during a Thursday war than these fcukers over the fact I didnt use capitals in my post lol. If that's how u turn after a full career I might aswell leave now whilst Im young lol
Had to read this twice. Were you potty trained at gun point?For someone as anal as you seem. you don't belong in a war zone, or any other high stress environment.And i worry about your ship. Take a chill pill, and let yourself mature. :pottytrain4:
 
#18
SARKING said:
i-hate-usernames said:
bikerman said:
i-hate-usernames said:
WreckerL said:
i-hate-usernames said:
sorry I didn't use capitals. I forgot that's all the navy is about? Someone have too much time on their hands??
You, evidently
I'm on leave so of course I do. I thought this website was full of like minded navy blokes and women but it seems like its just full of old people who just want to have a go at people because their not in 'their navy' and ask for help.your no longer in the mob. If u ain't got nothing good to say then do one. I'm serving and loving it like you used to. Don't like it? Go fcuk yourself shippers
Skin. I hope you get the draft you want, but I am out the mob now and can not give you the info you want, like most on here. The thing is we still like taking the piss. In or out of the mob this will not change. It is just life in a blue one.

Good luck mate :wave:


Fair one mate. But I've seen pwo's less relaxed during a Thursday war than these fcukers over the fact I didnt use capitals in my post lol. If that's how u turn after a full career I might aswell leave now whilst Im young lol
Had to read this twice. Were you potty trained at gun point?For someone as anal as you seem. you don't belong in a war zone, or any other high stress environment.And i worry about your ship. Take a chill pill, and let yourself mature. :pottytrain4:
Of corse not it was only knifepoint. Who do u think my parents are lol. And trust me I am in no way anal. I'm a stoker who hasn't after 3 years managed to organise a locker. And their ain't much to organise! And I worry too. Believe me. No support whilst landed only makes a matelow stronger. That's what I got told 2 years ago anyway. Gota love the navy lol
 
#19
i-hate-usernames said:
bikerman said:
At least this Stoker is serving not like this tool

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=492004.html#492004
Thanks for the link but its again a person asking for help and getting the piss taken for being new and young. Plus they seem like a medal hunter so don't blame em. Ive wanted to go for about a year but all I can see for a scale A stoker is the vm route which I'd love but doubt I'm going to get it on my next draft
Theres no doubt about it. You wont get it asyour next draft as the last RN to get loaded on to a VMs course was early thisyear. And there are no plans for anymore. Not while the corps is full ayway.
 
G

guestm

Guest
#20
i-hate-usernames said:
it seems like its just full of old people who just want to have a go at people because their not in 'their navy' and ask for help.your no longer in the mob. If u ain't got nothing good to say then do one. I'm serving and loving it like you used to. Don't like it? Go fcuk yourself shippers
On the contrary, I'm still serving and I also think you're a cunt. Not because of your original question, but because of your subsequent pant-wetting. (By the way, don't call it Afgan, 'Stan, Ghanners etc, only crabfat remfs, people trying to impress civvies and actual civvies call it that, it's Afghanistan.)

You're a stoker, suck it up.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green Nautical Jokes 8
PartTimePongo Current Affairs 16
Bad CO Site Issues 14

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top