Navy Gay Chatline type ads

Seadog

War Hero
It's a while since I 'got with the programme' and stopped 'worrying' about a gay friendly navy. But, RR's advertising, 'navy singles' is gay plus. Bloke with an arm twice the width of his head looking all sultry (allegedly) is creeping me out. COs; I understand the need for revenue generating streams but can our front page be less poofy please?

Threads about '50 man messes , best time of my life' will re-establish themselves in due course. Keep our secrets secret.

Seadog

War Hero
I've had plenty diversity training and delivered some. I am gay matelot friendly. Perhaps you missed my point. Perhaps I didn't make it.

Seadog

War Hero
I keep wondering why people who fancy the same sex partners refer to themselves as "Gay". Wasn't the title Sodomy all encompassing enough.
Thread drift alert. Your line of enquiry has been done to death. It's dull and 'fancy' doesn't equal 'sodomy' or any other sexual contact. Even society's most dense are starting to understand.

I keep wondering why people who fancy the same sex partners refer to themselves as "Gay". Wasn't the title Sodomy all encompassing enough.
Buggered if I know. Wait until the sharing, caring MoD makes it compulsory as hands on awareness training.

I shouldn't joke about these things really. Until recently, the girlfriend was an MoD Equality and Diverity Gauleiter. You wouldn't believe the number of shags I've unpolitically correctly gobbed myself out of. boohoo.gif

Back to the Thread; the adverts I keep getting on my MK1 filing cabinet size computer are;
689904676286089378.jpg