Navy Gay Chatline type ads

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Seadog, Apr 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

It's a while since I 'got with the programme' and stopped 'worrying' about a gay friendly navy. But, RR's advertising, 'navy singles' is gay plus. Bloke with an arm twice the width of his head looking all sultry (allegedly) is creeping me out. COs; I understand the need for revenue generating streams but can our front page be less poofy please?

Threads about '50 man messes , best time of my life' will re-establish themselves in due course. Keep our secrets secret.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Less poofy!, I think someone needs some diversity training

3. Seadog

I've had plenty diversity training and delivered some. I am gay matelot friendly. Perhaps you missed my point. Perhaps I didn't make it.

4. Sorry seadog, didn't know

5. Was that "gay matelot" friendly or "gay matelot friendly"

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've not seen any of those ads Seadog, only mature munters wanting to get hold of Jacks nether regions.

7. Or maybe a hug?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think it was "I am gay, matelot friendly" :cuddle:.

2BM

9. I've never seen the 'hunky' dude dvert. Don't the adverts relate to your recent internet searches.................

Just saying like!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Seadog

Rumbled!

Perahaps I ought to move this to the Barge : (

11. Seadog

Altered quotes, hilarious.

Back to serious (ish) the offending 'hunky dude' only appears on the iPhone app.

12. I don't see any "gay advertising" just "horny milfs in my area"

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Likewise. These new NVGs are hoofing... :glasses7:

14. Arse bandits ahoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I keep wondering why people who fancy the same sex partners refer to themselves as "Gay". Wasn't the title Sodomy all encompassing enough.

16. Seadog

Thread drift alert. Your line of enquiry has been done to death. It's dull and 'fancy' doesn't equal 'sodomy' or any other sexual contact. Even society's most dense are starting to understand.

17. I just use an adblock extension for chrome. no more embarrassing moments when people look over my shoulder to see what I am doing online.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Seadog

I'll check it out, thanks for the tip (fnnnar).

19. Buggered if I know. Wait until the sharing, caring MoD makes it compulsory as hands on awareness training.

I shouldn't joke about these things really. Until recently, the girlfriend was an MoD Equality and Diverity Gauleiter. You wouldn't believe the number of shags I've unpolitically correctly gobbed myself out of. boohoo.gif

Back to the Thread; the adverts I keep getting on my MK1 filing cabinet size computer are;
    689904676286089378.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hands off my bitch. She's taken already.
    She's a right good hump and I got ten
    thousand Nectar points as well.

Win-Win.

B.N.M.