Navy divers detonate WW2 mine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Navy divers help commemorate Mary Rose anniversary Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy divers dispose of three bombs in a day Current Affairs 0
U Royal Navy Divers Swap Wetsuits for MTP and Body Armour Current Affairs 4
Naval_Gazer Navy Divers hand over cheque to 'Help for Heroes' Charity 6
soleil Navy News: "New Medical Centre for Navy Divers Opens" Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil Navy News: "Divers' Permanent Memorial Plans Unveiled" Bases / Shore Est 1
daffy1 Navy Divers Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Z Navy divers on Time Team The Gash Barge 18
F Navy Divers Current Affairs 1
Naval_Gazer Royal Navy divers find lost city of Atlantis The Quarterdeck 1
Y Royal Navy clearance divers in Vietnam History 6
D Any ex Navy divers who use to work for Comex? Submariners 0
E Re: NAVY DIVERS The Fleet 12
D Navy Divers! The Corps 7
soleil Royal Navy International Air Day - Online - Saturday, July 11th 2020 The Fleet Air Arm 2
N Royal Navy Drugs Policy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
T What is the contract of service for the royal navy rating? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
higthepig Navy news June 2020 The Quarterdeck 0
soleil Portsmouth News: "Royal Navy flyers Land On Pitching Postage Stamp Deck | Nostalgia" The Fleet Air Arm 14
soleil FB: RMRN: Take A Look Around HMS Holland I, The First Submarine To Be Commissioned By The Royal Navy Submariners 0
D Navy as a last resort option Joining the Royal Navy 61
C RFA or Royal Navy? Older applicant Joining the Royal Navy 31
soleil FB: "Sea King XV666 ‘Damien’ Visits The Navy Wings Heritage Hangar On The 50th Anniversary Of The First Flight" The Fleet Air Arm 56
Z Royal Navy triage call Submariners 5
H I want to join the navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
J Can I join the Navy if I was previously on Anti-Depressants? Joining the Royal Navy 51
MoD_RSS Royal Navy joins NATO allies on major maritime exercise in the Baltic Sea region MoD News 0
higthepig Navy news May 2020 The Quarterdeck 1
S US Navy leadership culture International 4
B Royal Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
soleil Portsmouth News: "34 Great Old Photos Of The Famous Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Hermes" The Fleet 1
soleil Sun: "Royal Navy Submarine Crews Face 14-day Quarantine To Prevent Coronavirus Outbreak" Submariners 7
soleil Portsmouth News: "Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Prince Of Wales To Carry Out Investigation After Flooding Onboard" The Fleet 16
soleil Scuba Diver Mag: "Heart of Oak – On Board The Royal Navy’s HMS Richmond" The Fleet 0
soleil YT: Royal Navy - An Interview With F-35 Pilot Lt Cdr Stephen Collins, Call Sign Lothar The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil VE Day 75 - A Royal Navy Retrospective The Fleet 0
H Navy or RAF Nursing? Joining the Royal Navy 7
soleil The News: "Royal Navy Warships To Blast Sirens And Light The Sky As Portsmouth Marks VE Day" The Fleet 9
soleil Helensburgh Advertiser: "Royal Navy To Pay Faslane Tribute On VE Day 75th Anniversary" Bases / Shore Est 7
S Merchant Navy to RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3
soleil The News: "Royal Navy Destroyer Prone To Breaking Down In The Gulf Leaves Portsmouth For Key Engine Upgrade" The Fleet 3
soleil FB: "Video About The Royal Navy Photographic Branch, Created By Leading Photographer Dan Shepherd" #RNPhoto100 The Fleet 0
D What's wrong with the navy today? The Gash Barge 25
soleil FB: Royal Australian Navy Band - In Flanders Fields - Anzac Day 2020 History 1
A Am I banned from joining the navy? Joining the Royal Navy 19
M Holiday booked will I still be able to go if I start my navy application? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
soleil FB: National Museum Of The Royal Navy - Warrior Webcam Bases / Shore Est 1
0 Joining the Navy as AET compared to RAF aircraft technician Joining the Royal Navy 26
soleil FB: Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity - RNRMC Submarine Fund (RNRMC-SMF) Submariners 1
D Corona virus-Will Navy Net ever recover? Diamond Lil's 20