Navy chef wins top prize

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Cooks special - monkey brains tonight lads.

If i'm wrong and i'll get a crate of SV in!

Chef- someone who cooks and doesn't wash up.
Cook- someone who cooks and does wash up.

clanky said:
Chef's course is the hardest in the navy..................................
absolute bo**ox - everybody knows its the "wafu - uckers 6 throwing" course.

i been a while and still learning the wrist action - believed Ive practised it quite a bit in my w*nk chariot.

awaiting masturbation joke

wet_blobby

War Hero
When I was in there was a bootie cook who won Olympic medals for cooking, well non of the shite you could eat, but he was a bit of a dab hand at the chocalate and icing suger decorations that were entered for the Olympic competitions...................as much use as tits on a fish when it came to scran but he was also the Corps boxing coach so we smiled.

You'd walk into the Galley at 40, see these food scuptures with olympic medals then hit the hot plate and get served shite, I did wonder why no SNCO's or Ruperts saw the irony.

wet_blobby said:
When I was in there was a bootie cook who won Olympic medals for cooking, well non of the shite you could eat, but he was a bit of a dab hand at the chocalate and icing suger decorations that were entered for the Olympic competitions...................as much use as tits on a fish when it came to scran but he was also the Corps boxing coach so we smiled.

You'd walk into the Galley at 40, see these food scuptures with olympic medals then hit the hot plate and get served shite, I did wonder why no SNCO's or Ruperts saw the irony.
What about the chocosculptures: were they edible and did you eat them?