Navy cadets not the only bone ones....

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by wet_blobby, Jan 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. I would say something but I fear I've said several bone comments on here myself.

3. Don't worry about it P_O. Without bone Q's the world would be a duller place, I think I will rephrase that, without the old and bolds replies to bone Q's the world would be a duller place

4. Touche!

Although for the record, I doubt even our beloved Creddly took out the string from a Kevlar Helmet. I'm sure there was a Chapter of "Not Taking the String From Your Kevlar Helmet," in his recruitment guide!

5. That reminds me weight watchers tonight seventeen stone is far to much to be taking up them there mountains!!

[​IMG]

6. I do miss the "Creddly" wind ups and bone questions as it made my day go sooooooooooooo much quciker. I hope he is doing fine where ever he is !!!

7. Yes I agree, get in touch Creddly, even just to tell us you are fine, but what happened to your joining up. I think you left us just before you were off to Caledonia for your taster course.
    Happy New Year.

8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm guessing that he is a Raleigh at the moment

9. is there anybody down in HMS Raleigh that can help us out !!

10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Preferably in the Armoury?

11. ba-dum dum!!!! (try the veal/take my wife/I'm here all week...)

He's not even here and hes got me giggling. I expect he will return as the font of all knowledge for new joiners. Grip sizing and haircuts ADQUAL.

12. The taster course at Caley couldn't possibly have scared him to death, could it?

13. wet_blobby

Nah, Credders will come striding back sometime soon as a fully fledged matelot.

14. janner

One or two were let into his secret, which I suggest was his joining date, no one has broken the silence, come on Blobbs tell all

15. wet_blobby

After the holdal incident you reckon he'd let me know? :muhaha:

16. janner

Probably, he's a nearly pongo ex, if you follow