Navy cadets not the only bone ones....

Don't worry about it P_O. Without bone Q's the world would be a duller place, I think I will rephrase that, without the old and bolds replies to bone Q's the world would be a duller place

mikh said:
Don't worry about it P_O. Without bone Q's the world would be a duller place, I think I will rephrase that, without the old and bolds replies to bone Q's the world would be a duller place
Touche!

Although for the record, I doubt even our beloved Creddly took out the string from a Kevlar Helmet. I'm sure there was a Chapter of "Not Taking the String From Your Kevlar Helmet," in his recruitment guide!

I do miss the "Creddly" wind ups and bone questions as it made my day go sooooooooooooo much quciker. I hope he is doing fine where ever he is !!!

hnhnwilliam

Lantern Swinger
bluefox said:
I do miss the "Creddly" wind ups and bone questions as it made my day go sooooooooooooo much quciker. I hope he is doing fine where ever he is !!!
Yes I agree, get in touch Creddly, even just to tell us you are fine, but what happened to your joining up. I think you left us just before you were off to Caledonia for your taster course.
Happy New Year.

Ninja_Stoker said:
bluefox said:
is there anybody down in HMS Raleigh that can help us out !!
Preferably in the Armoury?
ba-dum dum!!!! (try the veal/take my wife/I'm here all week...)

He's not even here and hes got me giggling. I expect he will return as the font of all knowledge for new joiners. Grip sizing and haircuts ADQUAL.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
One or two were let into his secret, which I suggest was his joining date, no one has broken the silence, come on Blobbs tell all