Navy Blues

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by Macattack, Jan 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :pukel:
    Does anyone out there own a copy of the documentry Navy Blues, showing the fashion police at there finest? It was first aired in 1993 so if you do have one iwould love to get a copy

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

3. I must say the RN Police and Regulating Branch Museum web site is one of the most unfriendly and least helpfull museum site I have ever visited.

4. sgtpepperband

I can see where you're coming from, however it is quite a new and embryonic site, relying on visitor contributions. It is updated on a part-time basis by the current Curator, WOMAA Ian Rigby, who is busy doing his day job as Base Warrant Officer at Southwick Park!

Perhaps you could email him your comments/advice?! :wink:

5. But shouldn't Mr Rigby be carrying out his MAA duties afloat with a Brownjob RMP or Crabfat RAFP doing it ashore in the park?

6. I served with Taff B (the gay fella from the documentry), as did Dondon and Ling. We had a good laugh at the time, as it could not have been any more obvious that Taff was on the other bus. Great detection skills fella!

7. how suprising

8. The web site should be the best in the mob as the job of ewo of the police school should be easy street,all them reggy's and red caps trying to prove they are goody two shoes!

9. sgtpepperband

Huh?? 8O :?

10. sgtpepperband

Wildly off topic... but yeah, you're right - email Mr. Rigby and tell him that! :roll: