Navy: A Career For Life, right?

cambsrecruit

Midshipman
I have had to stop reading this thread at work to prevent myself from laughing out loud at my desk. In a way I feel sorry for this bloke!

1 month until Raleigh!!!

Hedgeporker

Lantern Swinger
I honestly hope that he makes it all the way to Raleigh and passes out. He might educated himself a bit but more importantly he may come back to RR and liven the place up a bit. :wink:

Drakey

War Hero
Hedgeporker said:
I honestly hope that he makes it all the way to Raleigh and passes out. He might educated himself a bit but more importantly he may come back to RR and liven the place up a bit. :wink:

I honestly hope that he doesn't. I've seen enough weirdos at Raleigh to last me a lifetime.

Drakey said:
Hedgeporker said:

I honestly hope that he doesn't. I've seen enough weirdos at Raleigh to last me a lifetime.

Yes, Drakey, but surely they were all on the Staff?

Drakey

War Hero
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Drakey said:
Hedgeporker said:

Yes, Drakey, but surely they were all on the Staff?

Ehhh! No.

K640

War Hero
Read the first couple of pages of this thread when it started and decided it ws thoroughly boring so didn't bother catching up on it till now. Can't believe I missed all the fun :(

I guess that's a lesson: Never give up on a thread on RR. You never know when the mongs will be let loose.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
K640 said:
Read the first couple of pages of this thread when it started and decided it ws thoroughly boring so didn't bother catching up on it till now. Can't believe I missed all the fun :(

I guess that's a lesson: Never give up on a thread on RR. You never know when the mongs will be let loose.

That's kind of ironic when you think about it :wink:

Latest Threads