NAVAL STRIKE WING FLY NAVY 100 - Signed framed print

Get bidding folks, you don't want this gizzit falling into Crab or Pongo hands do you? It'll look sweet on your wall.

Signed by all the current pilots and key players at NSW.

LINKY

Holidays4Heroes said:
Here is the print itself. (Some of the sigs alone are worth a fair whack :wink: ):

H4H

as the greatest grubber ever to wield an 11/32" ratchet ring spanner i would be more than willing to add my signature to the print.

PS whatever nasty replies you get doubting my greatest - ignore them

shag_shacker said:
Holidays4Heroes said:
Here is the print itself. (Some of the sigs alone are worth a fair whack :wink: ):

H4H

as the greatest grubber ever to wield an 11/32" ratchet ring spanner i would be more than willing to add my signature to the print.

Wasn't Dicky Houchin the greatest?

Sorry no can bid :roll: :roll: Slim 800 sqdn Buccaneers HMS Eagle me 801(AED) Buccaneers sqdn HMS Victorious :lol: :lol: :lol: now those sigs would be worth a fortune :wink:

Joint_Force_Harrier said:
shag_shacker said:
Holidays4Heroes said:

H4H

Wasn't Dicky Houchin the greatest?
lord hufton - never. now i may have damaged a few but i never completly trashed one.

now, bob with the jags - he was good

It's signed by Pilots and key players only fellas. So no maintainers have been near it. (Otherwise it wouldn't have been declared serviceable in time for the auction.)
:lol:

Holidays4Heroes said:
It's signed by Pilots and key players only fellas. So no maintainers have been near it. (Otherwise it wouldn't have been declared serviceable in time for the auction.)
My bold.

Nice to know that the maintainers are appreciated as key players. Cnut.

off_les_aura said:
Holidays4Heroes said:
My bold.

See that emoticon? This one ----> :lol:

It was banter.......

Holidays4Heroes said:
off_les_aura said:
Holidays4Heroes said:
My bold.

See that emoticon? This one ----> :lol:

It was banter.......
My bad. I've heard shite like that spouted from the mouths of aircrew in the past, is all. Still a bit raw.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chockhead819 The Fleet 6
KATWEEZIL The Fleet Air Arm 3
bitter_and_twisted The Fleet Air Arm 24