Naval nurse

daisy24

Hi I'm currently at college studying human biology health and social and photography. I have wanted to be a nurse in the navy ever since I was little and can't wait for my journey to begin. At the moment I'm debating wether or not to do my degree separately and then join the navy or do my degree through the navy. I don't know if anyones got any information about their experience as I would really appreciate the guidance.

Drakey

War Hero
Joining the Navy as a student nurse is a win win situation. You will train alongside your NHS counterparts and be paid handsomely while doing it. The Navy pay for your accommodation, You won't have a student debt at the end and you can reap all the benefits of a military career..

soleil

War Hero
Hi I'm currently at college studying human biology health and social and photography. I have wanted to be a nurse in the navy ever since I was little and can't wait for my journey to begin. At the moment I'm debating wether or not to do my degree separately and then join the navy or do my degree through the navy. I don't know if anyones got any information about their experience as I would really appreciate the guidance.

When do you finish college, Daisy?

photface

Lantern Swinger

Hi Daisy,

You can message me if you wish on this subject, I am currently serving as a Nurse in the RN and know people who have recently gone down the NN(S) route.

-R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads