Click here to read the update
Highlights in this edition include:
- NFF webpoll: YOUR feedback wanted
- What have we been up to? See the snazzy new infographic from the NFF!
- Voting update
- Free employment support for spouses/partners: Course dates
- Tax payers with multiple incomes at risk of unexpected tax bills
- Heating and boilers: Message from CarillionAmey
- New School Admissions Code 2014
- Valentine’s day ideas
To join/leave the mailing list click here. Your details will not be passed onto any other organisations.
If you have any issues or concerns you would like to raise with the NFF please telephone the office on: 023 9265 4374 or use our contact form found here Contact The NFF.