Click here to read the latest NFF e-update.
Highlights in this edition include:
- NFF Welcomes Bridget!
- New Charging System for Service Family Accommodation
- School Absence Guidance Issued by the Head Teachers' Union
- Ebola and the UK
- Poppy Appeal
- Protect your Home this Winter
- The Dependants’ Business Start-up Programme
- A Better Deal for Reservists and Employers
- Last Dates for Christmas Post
To join/leave the mailing list click here. Your details will not be passed onto any other organisations.
If you have any issues or concerns you would like to raise with the NFF please telephone the office on: 023 9265 4374 or e-mail: [email protected].