Naval Commander is a Flasher

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by lamptramp63, Jun 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todays" Sun" 19/6/07 reports that a Commander (named) is on trial for flashing and requesting a sex act from a 10 y girl, He admits the exposure but denies th sex request trial continuing at Pompey Crown Ct.
    The children (and the Navy) could do without this sort of exposure

2. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Gents/Ladies,

I strongly advise you to not comment on this case whilst it is still in the courts.

3. Bit late for that… it's in all the papers

4. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

It's standard policy to not discuss ongoing investigations both on this site and on Arrse due to the very high probability of someone knowing the accused person.

Do not discuss the person or the case on this site until a verdict has been reached. Understood?

This thread is awaiting closure.

5. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I know - This is not about influencing the trial, but we don't want opinions being aired on here that would be useful ammo for the Fourth Estate.

Following the Cornwall episode you can bet where their little mouse pointers are headed.....

6. Well along with the majority on RR I believe that senior naval officers are perfect and this is most certainly an incident which has been blown out of all proportion by the media. :slow:

7. Didnt mean to stir up trouble, just saw the article and thought it was current, it is in the public domain so is not sub-judice,however I agree that no comment till verdict.
    "

8. I thought The Sun and Facts were distant relatives?

9. Never let the facts spoil a good story

10. Guys,
    I've locked the thread pending the trial outcome when we can all let loose. Thank you for not restarting it elsewhere .......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.