National Nork Day

#1
[align=center]SHIPPERS[/align]

[align=center]TODAY IS NATIONAL NORK DAY[/align]

[align=center]By kind permission of the Hon.Montigny_La_Palisse , President .National Nork and Winkle Society [/align]

[align=center]Lady Shippers of the female persuasion are invited to post photies of their norks on facebook or arsebook or any where they choose once they post a linkie here.[/align]

[align=center]The owner of the nicest norks as decided by the committee will have dinner with Ron [/align]


Translations of this notice into Arabic,Hindi or Ginger are not available right now
 
#2
4to8 said:
[align=center]SHIPPERS[/align]

[align=center]TODAY IS NATIONAL NORK DAY[/align]

[align=center]By kind permission of the Hon.Montigny_La_Palisse , President .National Nork and Winkle Society [/align]

[align=center]Lady Shippers of the female persuasion are invited to post photies of their norks on facebook or arsebook or any where they choose once they post a linkie here.[/align]

[align=center]The owner of the nicest norks as decided by the committee will have dinner with Ron [/align]


Translations of this notice into Arabic,Hindi or Ginger are not available right now
I think youve made a boob,its actually on saturday.Sorry :lol:
 
#8
scouse said:
4to8 said:
After a slow start to the day we now have :roll: :roll: Maybe you need your eyes testing :wink: :wink: :wink: http://usera.ImageCave.com/scouse/kmc086(1).jpg







nothing
I will be reporting the nurse to the NMC for misconduct,please supply her name and telephone number.
 
#12
wannabefpilot87 said:
4to8 said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
4to8 said:
Only 9 hours left and not a nork from RR in sight.
4... we have no need to :) :D
Awe come on pilot, just pop out one then? can't let the day be a flop[so to speak ]
Given what you know i'd reconsider that statement if i were you, it ain't happening!!
OK ,take pilot off list,maybe if we get the others drunk......would choccie work?
 
#13
4to8 said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
4to8 said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
4to8 said:
Only 9 hours left and not a nork from RR in sight.
4... we have no need to :) :D
Awe come on pilot, just pop out one then? can't let the day be a flop[so to speak ]
Given what you know i'd reconsider that statement if i were you, it ain't happening!!
OK ,take pilot off list,maybe if we get the others drunk......would choccie work?
Good call, I'm a classy chick- I don't do things like that! 8O
Moomin could be persuaded by choc...
Where's CA when you need her! :lol:
 
#14
wannabefpilot87 said:
4to8 said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
4to8 said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
4to8 said:
Only 9 hours left and not a nork from RR in sight.
4... we have no need to :) :D
Awe come on pilot, just pop out one then? can't let the day be a flop[so to speak ]
Given what you know i'd reconsider that statement if i were you, it ain't happening!!
OK ,take pilot off list,maybe if we get the others drunk......would choccie work?
Good call, I'm a classy chick- I don't do things like that! 8O
Moomin could be persuaded by choc...
Where's CA when you need her! :lol:
Don't mention the dWARf 8O 8O
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Diamond Lil's 25
B Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 43
F Current Affairs 1

Similar threads