National insurance form F/Ins 191 - what is it?

I'm heading to Raleigh on Sunday, but have no idea what the national insurance form F/INS 191 is that I'm meant to have? Can't find anything by that name online either, can anyone help please?
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Diamond Lil's 25
B Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 43
F Current Affairs 1

Similar threads

Latest Threads