National health card

Hi everyone having my RT next week and I have some forms I need to bring and I'm having trouble with the "National health card" as I'm Overseas.
I have my national insurance number and an EHIC card
Is this enough?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
The National Health Card no longer exists. When you register with a UK Doctor, you'll get a letter with an NHS number - worry not, unless you hold a British passport, it's not required initially.

The National Health Card no longer exists. When you register with a UK Doctor, you'll get a letter with an NHS number - worry not, unless you hold a British passport, it's not required initially.
I am a British citizen and have a British passport, I'm just a Spanish resident but I've never received a national health card/NHS number nor have I ever needed one..
I'm registered with a GP in Spain, not the UK

Your NHS number may actually be on your birth certificate already. The numbers changed to a ten digit number about a decade back. When you get to UK, you can check.
There is a Number on the top right of my birth certificate which starts with 2 letters..
If I do not manage to get my nhs number (going to doctors tomorrow to see if they can help) will I have any issues to sit the test ?
I have the rest of the forms

And thank you for the responses

Last edited: