Nancy's here from New Jersey

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Nancy08, Nov 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys...
    Another newbie here from New Jersey.
    I'm 30 years old, married with two lovely daughters.
    I'm working as a writer in one of the publishing company in NJ.

I love reading and collecting books of Sidney Sheldon, writing articles about love and tragedies.

Looking forward meeting you all.
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Er, hello, welcome to Rum Ration, why do you want to meet us then?
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hi there. I'm from London. I'm 6ft2 and look a bit like Brad Pitt. I drive a DB9 and i'm ashamed to say that i'm down to my last 20 million. This is mainly down to heroin.

I like collecting companies and for amusement, i shoot peasants and the homeless. My Uncle is a high court Judge and Daddy is high up in the Masons so there is not much chance of me going to prison.

I look forward to meeting you too.

Hugs. xxx
  4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I think you should give up shooting pheasants!

Nancy you need to post a photograph on the gallery to be properly introduced, its how things are done. Welcome to the site.
  5. I think that Nancy is a fan of processed pork luncheon meat 8O
  6. We have certain things in common, you and I.
    First I am black and look like i've been down the pit. I am not ugly, I look like Sammy Davis Jr. I sell heroin, and ride a push bike. (Raleigh Dv 031763, serial number)
    I collect letters from companies telling me there is no job available, I don't have millions, so I am a little short 6ft, and I was fitted up by a copper who was a mason.
    As a consequence of my arrest I met your father the judge at my trial, and I too now live in London. Wandsworth, block A, second landing.
    There is not much chance of me getting out of prison.
    Isn't it strange how alike we are. Spooky.
  7. Hi Nancy,

I've been to Jersey, it's a nice island, the locals were a bit strange though, I mainly put that down to the fairly shallow gene pool. I prefer Guernsey myself actually, did you know the speed limit there is only 30mph? Crazy!

Anyway I have no idea who Sidney Sheldon is but he sounds like a nice fellow, maybe we could all go out for coffee sometime, infact there is quite a good cafe and gift shop at that underground hospital in Guernsey which the Nazis built in WWII. It's only a short ferry ride for you to get there so that is perfect.

Speak soon!

8. You in New Jersey. Me in New Zealand. Oh, the humanity.
    Hi Nancy, I'm NZB otherwise known as Little Running Bear (Not so much of the Little if you get my drift.).
    I'm in my forties, married and have a sprog. I write dits on here and 'work' in a Library, so I regularly come into contact with the works of Mr Sheldon.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know your photos.
    Post them quick, otherwise the magic interweb fairies come along and delete your account and we wouldn't want that now would we?
  9. Hi Nancy,

I'm a Nigerian businessman who needs to get $10 million out of the country since I'm being persecuted by the government. Unfortunately, my account is locked and I can't transfer the money directly to a Swiss account that is in my name.

However, I have an idea how I can do it but I need your help . . . .
  10. Hi Nancy.
    I also think we have a lot in common. I own a jersey, and it was once new. Also, me and Sydney (Sid to his mates) are big oppo's. Small world eh?? Write back soon for love and tragedy. Dum dum dum!!
  11. Welcome,

Form a Queue and join the many other 'Nancies' on this site.

(Some of whom are already out of the closet, but the rest are still in the Fleet Air Arm - or whatever is left of it nowadays......)

'Ubitercus alter promultago'
  12. I'm FAA and a right nancy I tell thee!!
  13. Hello Nancy,

Someone I know once left their toothbrush in a bathroom at HMS Asbury. Any chance of calling round and seeing if it is still there?
    HMS Asbury, the RN Receiving Barracks at Asbury Park, New Jersey
    The Berkeley Carteret Hotel (right) and the Monterey Hotel (left) were temporary home
    to thousands of RN personnel joining ships being built in the USA during World War Two[/align]
  14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I like Nancy, my kind of woman. Keeps conversation to a minimum.
  15. Nancy-Pooh,

Sorry to be the one to have to call you but your other post here at RR is hereby outed as being someone else’s Quote:

“Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.â€

Among others, it is also used by Oprah Winfrey. She who surrounds herself with saddos; who provide higher (and advertiser-attractive) peak viewing figures through all of the other saddos watching her. So, the only ‘Higher’ that really comes into it in her case is her resulting higher salary. What is your excuse?

Nancy, Honey Chile, we just love all of you Americans: Especially your cute accents. I do not know how you arrived here yet it appears that perhaps you have stumbled into and arrived at the wrong website…….

Can you please convince us otherwise? (I may even have some humble pie somewhere in the freezer, left over from my very first commish.)

PS ‘ABSECON’ ??? Is that perchance a new sub-spec for the abracadabbers…...?
  16. Who ? from where ?
  17. It's a con, it's Big Nance from Faslane trawling for fresh awaaaaay 8O
  18. I thought for a moment there, untill I saw N.J. there had been a resurection 8O 8O 8O wellcome
  19. big nance aaaaggggghhhhhhh
  20. Hello Nancy,

Is your surname Dawson, and do you live at Number 3, Old England Square? :)