Names for two mice

I have a couple (maybe more) of cute looking grey mice that pop into my lounge (which doubles up as my guest bedroom - hence it's popularity with mices) from next door (the woods) for a munch of cardboard boxes or mouse poison. I am wondering what to call them?

How 'bout Bergs & Smiley? You could arm them with tiny little mouse daggers & mouse size pistols & watch 'em fight to the death. Invite some RR Slackers over & make an evening of it. It could be the event of the season. Just a thought.

Always_a_Civvy said:
I have a couple (maybe more) of cute looking grey mice that pop into my lounge (which doubles up as my guest bedroom - hence it's popularity with mices) from next door (the woods) for a munch of cardboard boxes or mouse poison. I am wondering what to call them?
Which of Lil's regulars was it took up your kind offer of accom over the Falklands weekend????? :lol: :lol:

Would you like to borrow Vincenzo cat, mouse killer extraordinaire?

Yesterday there were 3 dead mice in the cattie bedroom.

This morning there is a dead bird and the hallway is now filled with feathers. I am surprised that there should be so many feathers on a such a small bird.

golden_rivet said:
Which of Lil's regulars was it took up your kind offer of accom over the Falklands weekend????? :lol: :lol:
Womps was the volunteer... I haven't heard a peep out of her since. What is it about women and mice? :? :lol:

rosinacarley said:
Would you like to borrow Vincenzo cat, mouse killer extraordinaire?

Yesterday there were 3 dead mice in the cattie bedroom.

This morning there is a dead bird and the hallway is now filled with feathers. I am surprised that there should be so many feathers on a such a small bird.
That sounds like a good idea. Then we could post the headline in Current Affairs...

[align=center]Bush and Blair eaten alive by Vincenzo the Cat
Rum Ration Exclusive!!!
[/align]

Mind you, I rather like Grape Shot's suggestion! :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Diamond Lil's 0
C The Quarterdeck 132
Fighting_Sailor Diamond Lil's 124