Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naked Office!

The last girl who was interviewed at my place was described (by the interviewer) as "Fat on top of ugly". She got the job. Fortunately she has yet to remove her clothes.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Sapphire said:
Question is...would you go naked for work? 8O

Standard run ashore rig in Gib, especially down Irish Town but only for the brave or foolhardy anywhere near the Hole in the Wall 8O :oops:

And front-of-house manager Sam Jackson, 23, was the only one to go fully naked.
“It was brilliant. Now that we’ve seen each other naked, there are no barriers,†Jackson said.
“We weren’t put under pressure. If we wanted to come in clothed or in our underwear, we could. But I love my body and wasn’t ashamed.
“We’re all beautiful, whether we’ve got big bodies or small ones,†Jackson, who suffers from cerebral palsy, added.

Sam Jackson

I think I might be coming round to Ron Jeremy’s way of thinking!

tommo

War Hero
Passed-over_Loggie said:
“It was brilliant. Now that we’ve seen each other naked, there are no barriers,†Jackson said.
“We weren’t put under pressure. If we wanted to come in clothed or in our underwear, we could. But I love my body and wasn’t ashamed.
“We’re all beautiful, whether we’ve got big bodies or small ones,†Jackson, who suffers from cerebral palsy, added.

Sam Jackson

Check Shergar out there, she could eat an orange through a tennis racket

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
tommo said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:

Sam Jackson

Check Shergar out there, she could eat an orange through a tennis racket

I can think of something she can chew on :twisted: :twisted:

WreckerL said:
Sapphire said:
Question is...would you go naked for work? 8O

Standard run ashore rig in Gib, especially down Irish Town but only for the brave or foolhardy anywhere near the Hole in the Wall 8O :oops:

Memorys memorys WreckerL, 8) ,If i had a quid for every time i got me kit off when i was drunk on a run ashore i would be a wealthy man now :lol:

F106

Lantern Swinger
going to work bollock naked? mm its a thought but id prob get the bullet if me n my mate turned up in our ambulance wi no kit on maybe h&s would complain :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BE19Pilot Flying Naked Diamond Lil's 14
D The Naked Rambler.(free at last!) Diamond Lil's 5
soleil BBC: "Naked Cyclists Pedal Through Portsmouth" Bases / Shore Est 4
labrum Naked boat? Diamond Lil's 4
BillyNoMates The naked 2-headed, 1 arsed, 4 armed, legless Rock Duo! Diamond Lil's 2
soleil BBC: "Naked Rambler (Ex-RM) receives longest sentence yet" The Corps 18
A Naked Auusie Coppers, Stand fast Thingy! The Gash Barge 2
Gombear Naked irish Mp The Gash Barge 3
sgtpepperband Semi-naked acts cheapen pop Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 33
BillyNoMates Naked roll-mat fighting (with a trombone) anyone? The Corps 0
NZ_Bootneck Bootie Naked Rambler does more time Current Affairs 18
Nails Why do Marines like to get naked? The Corps 54
P What's this naked roll mat thing? The Corps 14
5dits Naked Booties in a bar Current Affairs 30
BillyNoMates Naked people. Diamond Lil's 13
slim Landlord's rage at naked wife Diamond Lil's 7
slim Peeping tom crashes through ceiling while spying on naked gi Diamond Lil's 7
Spartan Why do the Marines liek to get naked with each other? The Corps 131
SILVER_FOX Naked lapdancing advert The Gash Barge 3
golden_rivet NAKED HARRY POTTER!!!! Diamond Lil's 8
slim NAKED WIFE BEAT UP HER HUSBAND Diamond Lil's 30
D Naked DJ! Diamond Lil's 25
MoD_RSS Home Office working to restore Police National Computer data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS OSCE Chairperson in Office, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Sweden, H.E. Ms. Ann Linde: UK response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Intellectual Property Office and Aardamn 2019/2020 competition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection Report Published: An inspection of the Home Office’s use of sanctions and penalties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection Report Published: An inspection of the Home Office Presenting Officer function MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London office closed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Hydrographic Office 2019-2020 Annual Report released MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dame Glenys Stacey appointed as chair of the Office for Environmental Protection MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary selects preferred candidate for new Office for Students Chair MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter from Dame Glenys Stacey to AoC, Sixth Form Colleges’ Association, HOLEX, AELP, the Exams Office and ASCL MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dame Glenys Stacey selected as preferred Chair for Office for Environmental Protection MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Paper processing delays at Companies House Cardiff office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for evidence launched for Post Office Horizon IT Inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minsk Group co-chairs, personal representative of chairperson in office and high level planning group: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC's response to the Adjudicator's Office 2020 annual report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection report published: An inspection of the Home Office’s response to in-country clandestine arrivals (‘lorry drops’) and to irregular migrants MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection report published: An inspection of the Home Office’s use of language services in the asylum process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Office for Investment to drive foreign investment into the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Post Office Horizon IT Inquiry to hold public sessions to probe human impact and the institutional settings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office announces tougher criminality rules for EU citizens MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans’ Office marks one year since establishment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office responds to Windrush Lessons Learned Review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Retired High Court judge to lead Post Office Horizon IT Inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office will lead global action to ensure world’s poorest are protected from ravages of coronavirus and famine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary commits to more effective and accountable aid spending under new Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office Minister visits London charity supporting Spanish and Portuguese speakers to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The IAGCI invites tenders to evaluate the UK Home Office Country Information Products MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir Philip Barton appointed as Permanent Under-Secretary of new Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office MoD News 0