Naked Office!

The last girl who was interviewed at my place was described (by the interviewer) as "Fat on top of ugly". She got the job. Fortunately she has yet to remove her clothes.

And front-of-house manager Sam Jackson, 23, was the only one to go fully naked.
“It was brilliant. Now that we’ve seen each other naked, there are no barriers,†Jackson said.
“We weren’t put under pressure. If we wanted to come in clothed or in our underwear, we could. But I love my body and wasn’t ashamed.
“We’re all beautiful, whether we’ve got big bodies or small ones,†Jackson, who suffers from cerebral palsy, added.

Sam Jackson

I think I might be coming round to Ron Jeremy’s way of thinking!

Passed-over_Loggie said:
“It was brilliant. Now that we’ve seen each other naked, there are no barriers,†Jackson said.
“We weren’t put under pressure. If we wanted to come in clothed or in our underwear, we could. But I love my body and wasn’t ashamed.
“We’re all beautiful, whether we’ve got big bodies or small ones,†Jackson, who suffers from cerebral palsy, added.

Sam Jackson

Check Shergar out there, she could eat an orange through a tennis racket

tommo said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:

Sam Jackson

Check Shergar out there, she could eat an orange through a tennis racket
I can think of something she can chew on :twisted: :twisted:

WreckerL said:
Sapphire said:
Question is...would you go naked for work? 8O
Standard run ashore rig in Gib, especially down Irish Town but only for the brave or foolhardy anywhere near the Hole in the Wall 8O :oops:
Memorys memorys WreckerL, 8) ,If i had a quid for every time i got me kit off when i was drunk on a run ashore i would be a wealthy man now :lol:

F106

Lantern Swinger
going to work bollock naked? mm its a thought but id prob get the bullet if me n my mate turned up in our ambulance wi no kit on maybe h&s would complain :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
golden_rivet Diamond Lil's 8
slim Diamond Lil's 30
Jenny_Dabber Diamond Lil's 25