NAKED HARRY POTTER!!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by golden_rivet, Feb 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was tempted to put this in Current Affairs but then I thought about Seadog's blood pressure and decided not to :wink:

Anyway just read that Daniel Radcliffe will imminently appear in a stage production of Equus at the Gielgud Theatre (in London).

The older of you will remember the film 30 years ago and the fact that the male lead appears ... wait for it ... naked on stage.

Should do wonders for the box office - its a rather dull story full of psychobabble and horses I vaguely remember. Interestingly Richard Griffiths is also in it ........... words fail me ........... one couldn't invent a story like this, it wouldn't be believed still should be good for ticket sales to teenage girls (amongst others - cough) :lol:

2. That's right, GR. I used to teach Criminology and Deviance at Blackpool and The Fylde College while I was writing my PhD at Lancaster and I used to play the Equus film to the students there. Very dark, sometimes erotic and very disturbing. The horse mutilation stuff is obviously Fruedian but no less shocking for all that. PS Radcliffe has been sculpting his body in readiness for all you hot blooded *young* ladies in the front seats!

3. Sculpt as much as you like, can't increase kerp size.
    You taught deviance? I graduated with a master's in deviance from the university of Bangkok

4. Ah Lingyai University of Bangkok, tried my best to get admitted but could never manage to leave Playskool

5. Nice one slim!!

6. Ladies ? I'd have thought he provided all round entertainment :lol:

the more pervy types may find this link entertaining:

not for the traditional potterite

7. I suppose it makes a change from him waving his wand around.

8. All I can tthink of is Jenny Agutters galloping pant beard in the film....... NICE!

9. Not so sure what is so exciting about naked men/women of stage I saw it in "Hair" in the West End back in the late 60's 40 years ago. Now that was daring.

G-R "Get a grip"

Nutty