Naked boat?

The thread on Marines on submarines got me thinking; has anybody ever broken the silence whilst under the waves with a call of naked boat?

There are loads of people who have either:
Got naked in the control room during a night-time PD run
Stood rounds naked (including in multiple locations during the same set of rounds)
Had a full Man Rm watch (or other compartment) naked for an unsuspecting visitor
Burst into the mess naked
Or other (worse) things.

In all the cases I know of, though, the perpetrators were not actually completely naked, as being professionals, they still wore their steaming bats - they are ppe, after all.

Stood rounds naked (including in multiple locations during the same set of rounds)
Had a full Man Rm watch (or other compartment) naked for an unsuspecting visitor
Or other (worse) things.

In all the cases I know of, though, the perpetrators were not actually completely naked, as being professionals, they still wore their steaming bats - they are ppe, after all.

And EBS, don't forget the EBS!

Or other (worse) things.

[/B]

And EBS, don't forget the EBS!
But not the donk shop....hot pipes = burnt buttocks (allegedly)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
golden_rivet Diamond Lil's 8
slim Diamond Lil's 30
Jenny_Dabber Diamond Lil's 25