(NA) AH

hi guys just wonted to know what people think of this as a job just pass my medical and phyco test.

they recone that the waiting list will be 1year 10months, will i really have to wait this long.

Dysan said:
hi guys just wonted to know what people think of this as a job just pass my medical and phyco test.

they recone that the waiting list will be 1year 10months, will i really have to wait this long.
Once would have done vacumn cleaner man.

Dysan said:

No, they were lying. They always do that.

Yes unfortunately you are going to have to wait for entry into the NA(AH) branch for approx 22 months. It may be a little shorter, but not by much. In the 7 years I've been recruiting it has always had a long waiting time.

SO you have a bit of time on your hands before joining. Keep working on the fitness and try to get a job or do a short course at college for a year.

Hang on in there

SM

:)

Dysan said:

When do you pass your basic written English test?

supermario said:
Yes unfortunately you are going to have to wait for entry into the NA(AH) branch for approx 22 months. It may be a little shorter, but not by much. In the 7 years I've been recruiting it has always had a long waiting time.

SO you have a bit of time on your hands before joining. Keep working on the fitness and try to get a job or do a short course at college for a year.

Hang on in there

SM

:)
22 Months for Chockhead!!! Most of them have done their training (two stand-easys) cracked out a frontline draft and gone outside in that time.

Only so much picking the mail up and parking their fat arse on a tractor any man/women can take!!!!

Latest Threads