Myth or reality ?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BigWets, Feb 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An oppo of an oppo who was drafted to HMS Victory showing tourists around was said to have give his girlfriend one on Nelson's cot. A hanging offence if ever there was one !
    But the one I want verified is "The QE Turd".
    Suffice to say it involved the RY Britannia, plumbing diagrams, freeze drying, and a can of gold spraypaint.
    Can anyone shed any light on the truthfulness of this legend ?
    Any other dits of this nature would be welcome also.

2. I wouldn't swear to this in court, but a Royal Turd one was a probability.....
    Faslane, 1972, Princess Anne visited the Base on the Royal Train. The said train parked up overnight on the sidings at the back of the base. "Allegedly" a raiding party snuck under the train and extracted a brown log from the sewage tank of the appropriate carriage, took it away and either painted it gold or wrapped it in foil. I didn't see it, so decide for yourself - all I'm saying is that it was perfectly possible.

3. Has to be myth because Us Air force types have a similar story which involved a similar piece of "body matter" this time from the Queens flight BAE 146 and this time it was from Princess Margret.

4. not saying who but this shipmate had a call round on the yacht in pompy and saw the "trophy cabinet" in there where stuff of lengend. anybody who served on the yacht knows about this but no-one ever speaks. nuff said where it is all now is anybodys guess.

5. yeh Id heard that also. actually had a call round the yatch once and think i remember seeing said cabinet just outside the jr's rec space