Mystic Rumrat

I have often thought I may have second sight and be able to look at certain random events before they happen.
Once in Singapore I poured a pint of p1ss over the head of a septic and I just knew he would hit me, I had a premonition.
Another time I expected the wife to bollock me and low and behold when I walked in the house at four in the morning with some oppo's .....bingo.
(Walked may be an exaggeration.)

Just sitting in my house at present, and I have had a vivid insight into something that will happen very soon involving something connected to money, or currency, perhaps I will win the pools, or maybe a bailiff will turn up for a debt from deep in the past.
Friday will bring the answer so be nice it may be the Euro millions. :evil: :evil: :roll: :wink:

Rumrat said:
I have often thought I may have second sight and be able to look at certain random events before they happen.
Once in Singapore I poured a pint of p1ss over the head of a septic and I just knew he would hit me, I had a premonition.
Another time I expected the wife to bollock me and low and behold when I walked in the house at four in the morning with some oppo's .....bingo.
(Walked may be an exaggeration.)

Just sitting in my house at present, and I have had a vivid insight into something that will happen very soon involving something connected to money, or currency, perhaps I will win the pools, or maybe a bailiff will turn up for a debt from deep in the past.
Friday will bring the answer so be nice it may be the Euro millions. :evil: :evil: :roll: :wink:
Rumrat bet your really as lucky as me if I fell in a barrel of nipples I;d come out sucking me thumb.